TCB

@Cold Summer I might be interested, shoot me a PM with your measurements and how you washed it. Shipping would be to Europe tho.

Edit: nevermind, I checked the measurements on their websites and sleeves are going to be way too long for me, I would need 59-62 centimeters... Bummer !

Edited by Collin

Help guys! Just got my TCB 50s jacket. all the length, sleeve, shoulder checks out. but it's a bit tight on my arms & biceps (true story. bro.)

should I size up? Or should I just wear it until it stretches? These are one washed... 

14 minutes ago, Mr.Su said:

Help guys! Just got my TCB 50s jacket. all the length, sleeve, shoulder checks out. but it's a bit tight on my arms & biceps (true story. bro.)

should I size up? Or should I just wear it until it stretches? These are one washed... 

My rule of thumb is, that a fit that is not right from the start rarely becomes a fit you love later. They might eventually stretch a bit, but if you can get away with a size bigger that solves your problems I would do that.

10 minutes ago, propellerbeanie said:

Given the option, do you guys usually choose the one-wash or raw version when it comes to jackets?

I used to prefer raw, but these days I think it's better to have certainty of the final size, plus I prefer the feel and look of onewashed denim.

9 minutes ago, Max Power said:

My rule of thumb is, that a fit that is not right from the start rarely becomes a fit you love later. They might eventually stretch a bit, but if you can get away with a size bigger that solves your problems I would do that.

I used to prefer raw, but these days I think it's better to have certainty of the final size, plus I prefer the feel and look of onewashed denim.

Thanks man, i'm in the process of getting an exchange!

The TCB fabric stretches a bit, but truth be told it's hard to tell how uncomfortable it feels to you, dear Miyagi San.

I hope the arms width of a size up will make a difference for you in case you size up.

9 minutes ago, volvo240thebest said:

The TCB fabric stretches a bit, but truth be told it's hard to tell how uncomfortable it feels to you, dear Miyagi San.

I hope the arms width of a size up will make a difference for you in case you size up.

Cap'tn Haddock, i can button myself up but my biceps are squashed and i had a vision that the jacket will fail around my arm pit in 5 days.

i can accept anything else, but not arm pit blow outs

meanwhile I've just discovered that my 30's jacket it's stuck at customs in Milan...

it was marked as a "sample" by Inoue's wife, and the customs get suspicious when they see this. I had to fill up a form now, it'll probably arrive here in a couple days but I won't be able to see it til mid week next week.

11 minutes ago, volvo240thebest said:

Fair enough!

I guess an excessive amount of "wax on wax off" is the cause of your mega byceps!

man who catch fly with chopstick, accomplish anything.

5 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

meanwhile I've just discovered that my 30's jacket it's stuck at customs in Milan...

it was marked as a "sample" by Inoue's wife, and the customs get suspicious when they see this. I had to fill up a form now, it'll probably arrive here in a couple days but I won't be able to see it til mid week next week.

Good luck with that Volvo. I got spanked about £75 in customs charges when I got my TCB 20s... I still wince...

Yes that's the 30s. I believe vintage  Levi's had the split back panel construction for size 44 onwards, although tcb makes it from size 40. I'll post pics of my 42 once I'll receive it.

Ooo nice, that looks like further incentive for me to get a 40. Also I just got back from San Francisco. No TCB pics but wore them everyday I was out there. I'll add some photos later today.