TCB

On 14 March 2017 at 7:46 AM, poonsc said:

have finally washed my indigo carpenter pants and start wearing it, the fabric is hairly, soft and smooth
once u put on, u never want to take off, it's much more comfortable than the seamen's
it definitely will be my fav summer pants, will take fit pics when i have time!

Maynard!! Where are you?

8 hours ago, conqueror said:

does anyone own the 30's hat? tossing up between the L or XL from denimio, it's nice someone has made a hat similar to a daisy mae + catered to big domes!

how big is your head in cm?  i got the large and i got a fairly big head and it fits very loosely. 

4 hours ago, heavydoom said:

how big is your head in cm?  i got the large and i got a fairly big head and it fits very loosely. 

i don't know exactly, most hats don't fit though. i have an old red sox new era which is 7 5/8 and slightly tight.

Edited by conqueror

Wow, those slim 50's seem exactly what im after. Any idea when these will be available? My wife will be in japan in april so it would be perfect if she could bring home a pair

1 hour ago, Max Power said:

The jeans look awesome indeed, are there more details (fabric & cut)? I'm not too famiiliar with TCB but these jeans are very interesting!

Thats the prototype of a new model called 50s slim original, same fabric and details as the 50's jeans but original slim cut.

1 hour ago, volvo240thebest said:

Thats the prototype of a new model called 50s slim original, same fabric and details as the 50's jeans but original slim cut.

So it won't be a 50s fabric in a 60s fit?

22 hours ago, conqueror said:

i don't know exactly, most hats don't fit though. i have an old red sox new era which is 7 5/8 and slightly tight.

measure your head's circumference in cm.  mine is around 60 cm and the large bucket denim hat by tcb fits loosely before a cold water soak.  after the cold soak the hat was freaking perfecto for me!!!!  if your head measure over 60 cm get the xl and then just soak it to get a nice comfortable fit.  hey don't fret if you get the large.  you can stretch any hat out via a very easy method.

I'll be intrigued by the hem measurements. A 60s cut would have been good for the shaft of engineer boots but I fear these may be too slim, let's see how it goes. Clearly the existing 50s fit would be optimal but experience has taught me that anything wider than a 60s fit just doesn't work for me. I might revisit measurements  

IH, what is the hem of your modified jeans 50s (which look great by the way). Or did they leave it alone? 

Appears that the jacket and the 50s slim are up in the TCB store now.
Are they actually available now or is this a preorder?
Does anybody know?
Thinking I'll try to place an order for the jeans at the very least in the morning.. on the TCB webstore it has options for 30 "washed" and 30 "rigid" , am I safe to assume that the "rigid" option is an unsanforized option? I just dont want to get mislead by google chrome translating the page or something like that