TCB

haha, I still don't actually have a pair of TCB 20's BUT I've just succeeded to buy myself a job lot of 3 (three) used pairs of Lee 101 suspenders for a very modest price!

16 hours ago, mandel9000 said:

Great fit, Iron Horse!

Not to go all Ed on you, but it would be interesting to see the backside where the tailoring has taken place too, see if it's noticeable. 

Ask and you shall receive; there's no diaper butt fit thanks to the alteration. I don't know which tailor did the work, but I could ask. Work seems flawless, but wearing a wallet is uncomfortable with these so I've been putting my money in my shoes. (Joking) 

IMG_1639.JPG

IMG_1638.JPG

Edited by Iron Horse

Unfortunately (to me at least, and I know I am in a minority) it seems that the slim 50's will be way more tapered than this.

The tailoring looks really well done, wonder who did it. It seems that the tailor re opened the back yoke and re sew the whole thing. The stagger construction seems more pronounced compared to my og 50's pair. But maybe I'm wrong, it's hard to understand from a photo. If such is the case I guess you won't be getting the mad puckering thing we all know and love (haha)!

That's a score IH, as much as I like your SC47 fit I think those fit you even better.

On 2/21/2017 at 0:10 PM, volvo240thebest said:

first prototype of the 50's slim original cut

VNCSrX6.jpg

more photos here:

http://happyjeans.jp/tcb/2017/02/22/14796

Inoue says he's quite happy with the prototype. I wait to see how it fits on a beefier guy, his model is too damn slim haha.

I am still so excited about these. These are my new "pop into my head everytime I try to put on a pair of my pants" jeans. If I can get these and they fit me like this photo, that would be perfect

1 hour ago, Hendsch said:

TCB 50's jacket is getting close to a year, so I thought I'd post some picks. I started wearing this jacket in Portland where the weather was more conducive to wearing it a ton but sadly I now live in Los Angeles so it gets less wear than it should. I've treated it to many washes and trips around the dryer and as most of you know this thing holds indigo like a champ, so the fading is rather subdued.

IMG_0613.thumb.jpg.f4e27d5d6cd29e91d8103ce5f627f55b.jpgIMG_0616.thumb.jpg.83476cf018e8c5b67a1ae2ef5c576820.jpgIMG_0614.thumb.jpg.a0097c366099e58bef1fed2e706b2b85.jpg IMG_0615.thumb.jpg.86d3d37d0fa9e447aa1540c9edcb7081.jpg

Shes beautiful! Thanks for posting these

5 hours ago, Bobbo said:

Speaking of 20's, it looks like I might be heading to Japan right around the contest start. Haven't planned out the route yet but a stop at the TCB workshop would be a great way to kick off the contest.

sounds like the perfect start to the 20s contest!

have finally washed my indigo carpenter pants and start wearing it, the fabric is hairly, soft and smooth
once u put on, u never want to take off, it's much more comfortable than the seamen's
it definitely will be my fav summer pants, will take fit pics when i have time!