TCB

on top of that bear in mind that Hajime is going to release a new cut called TCB 50's slim original which is basically a slimmer version of the 50's, same fabric and details, new fit. I don't know exactly when these will be launched but I can ask.

1 hour ago, mlwdp said:

I looked on Denimio's site but they don't carry this model so you must have bought it from Inoue direct.  I'd give it some consideration for purchase but I'm unsure about the size.  It would be better for me if Denimio sold it so if it doesn't fit, I can return it.

I got mine locally at The Shop Vancouver. Look them up. They have a webstore and can certainly help you with any fitting info

I bought the TCB 50s denim in size 31 through denimio in raw state. Back then they measured around 83cm in the waist. Right now after a 3/4 year of effective wear, with maybe 3 hot soaks and 5 washes so far, the waist is around 86cm. Please keep in mind that they use Zimbabwe cotton for the 50s denim, which is very popular for fast and a lot of stretching with wear.

By the way... These are the measurements given by denimio for size 31 in raw state.

waist flat: 83 cm
front rise: 30 cm
upper thigh width: 32.5 cm
inseam: 97 cm
hem: 22.5 cm

I think @nycsurfer530 gots a size 31 too. What about yours? Would appreciate some infos regarding your measurements!

Edited by sebsakob

On February 15, 2017 at 6:35 PM, sebsakob said:

I think @nycsurfer530 gots a size 31 too. What about yours? Would appreciate some infos regarding your measurements!

Yes, Here are some measurements. These are measurements after been worn for a week so they've stretched out in some places. I'm gonna do a hot wash and hot tumble dry this afternoon so i'll post measurements after washing too.

Waist: 16

Thigh: 12.5

Knee: 9.5

Hem: 8.75

FR: 11.5

BR: 16

Anyone know where to find the size tag on the Chore Jacket? Can't find it - ordered a size too big, going to have to exchange it. I'm 5'8/5'9 165-175lbs and I ordered a 42 to account for some layering but there is still much space even with my beefiest sweater. Length is fine and sleeves were a bit long but was planning on cuffing it anyways.

10 hours ago, HAZARDkid said:

Anyone know where to find the size tag on the Chore Jacket? Can't find it - ordered a size too big, going to have to exchange it. I'm 5'8/5'9 165-175lbs and I ordered a 42 to account for some layering but there is still much space even with my beefiest sweater. Length is fine and sleeves were a bit long but was planning on cuffing it anyways.

I'm curious to know what they do for returns and exchanges for people buying in Canada. Keep me posted. If its crazy expensive and not really feasible, let me know. We carry a bunch of the TCB stuff and I'm headed back to Japan in March and will see Inoue. might be able to help sort you out. 

T

first prototype of the 50's slim original cut

VNCSrX6.jpg

more photos here:

http://happyjeans.jp/tcb/2017/02/22/14796

Inoue says he's quite happy with the prototype. I wait to see how it fits on a beefier guy, his model is too damn slim haha.

also news re tcb contest.

we will deffo start sept 1st.

deadline to confirm orders will be around jul 15th.

the 20's pair will feature a special patch and arcs! quite possibly a warehouse-esque solution (eg some extra arc to be scraped by the owner to obtain a proper arc).

still way too early to open a thread I think. I shall open it later on, maybe early may.

On ‎8‎-‎2‎-‎2017 at 8:31 AM, LQW said:

Quick fit-pics of my new TCB 50s! Unfortunately raw was out of stock but 2 hot soaks/tumble dry definitely got a ton of shrinkage out. 
Before: 
Hb85Efr.jpg

Texture: 
EbUfgq2.jpg

After: 
6vGh28H.jpg

I'll drop by later with some pics of these guys in action! Love them so far B)

lovely fit
love the brand and love to join the contest but i think the fit isnt really for me
mayb i can sizedown to get a more modern fit
otherwise i have to wait for the slimmer 50s

45 minutes ago, volvo240thebest said:

also news re tcb contest.

we will deffo start sept 1st.

deadline to confirm orders will be around jul 15th.

the 20's pair will feature a special patch and arcs! quite possibly a warehouse-esque solution (eg some extra arc to be scraped by the owner to obtain a proper arc).

still way too early to open a thread I think. I shall open it later on, maybe early may.

Good news on that front, can you tell us if a price has been established yet?

I will wait for the contest! 50's slim looks great for those looking for a slimmer fit, but indeed I fear that rise is way too low for me personally. Would like to see it sized up and hemmed short though, which is how I typically wear my jeans.

@volvo, also liking your SKX... ;D

Edited by aho