TCB

So heavydoom, would this jacket not work for a 6'0", 175 pound guy with short/medium length arms (34" sleeve length) and a bigger than average chest?  I'm thinking 42, 44, or wait for the Ooe  ;-)

a 42 for you would mean that this jacket is more of a summer jacket where you just wear a shirt underneath it.  a 44 would allow you to layer other garments.  yes, the arm sleeves could be long or not....you can always cuff them or what i did was do a mini half cuff.  i don't what the hell to call it but it's not like volvo's full cuff.  it's half of it and the length is passable.  what i also did was shrink the fuck out of the jacket by tossing it into the dryer a few times. 

if in doubt always get the bigger size rather than too small of a size just shrink the fuck out of the jacket.   good luck dude!

Don't worry Hendsch that's the right approach for the denim. I worn my first pair hard and with no wash for the first three months and although they look really well they don't express the full potential of the denim in terms of marbling and texture fades. Keep wear and wash and at a 12 months mark you'll start to see greatness...

I think TCB uses some of the best fabric for their jeans, the indigo holds with washes and wear (makes you work for it) and with washing you get the best blue hue as evidence by Ignaurus. 

Its full on winter (high of 25F) in NYC so of course i take a walk through Central Park.

k62MzjX.jpg?1

Also here are my 50s jeans in natural light. worn since march with machine washer and dryer every other week.

cmhDhMc.jpg?1

I had the 50's slotted as my next pair for a while but I started looking around elsewhere recently (I've had a pair of Fullcounts in my cart on Blue In Green's site for a little while now) but I think I'm just going to go ahead and make a pair of 50s happen... and maybe a jacket? For all the discussion recently about how they fit, I'm a part of the 0.01% of the population that it will fit perfectly.  My arms are absurdly long.

Edited by Ignaurus

I had the 50's slotted as my next pair for a while but I started looking around elsewhere recently (I've had a pair of Fullcounts in my cart on Blue In Green's site for a little while now) but I think I'm just going to go ahead and make a pair of 50s happen... and maybe a jacket? For all the discussion recently about how they fit, I'm a part of the 0.01% of the population that it will fit perfectly.  My arms are absurdly long.

I own both fullcount 1101 and 0105 and i gotta say i like the TCB 50s more. Both use Zimbabwe cotton and fade really well. Right now i'm just enjoying more the cut of the 50s.

Edited by nycsurfer530

http://tuckshopsundrysupplies.com/index.php?route=product/manufacturer/info&manufacturer_id=28

Tuckshop has the foreman vests on sale for $95.40 if you use the 40XMAS discount code. I copped the duck one and was not charged for shipping even though the website says it is $150+ for free shipping.

what size did you get?

Just wanted to snap a couple pictures of my TCB 50's jacket.

Been wearing it a lot lately, need to get one of the pleat stitches fixed but other than that it's holding up really well!

I think I've washed it twice this fall, don't recall how many times I've washed it in general though.

eM6SttI.jpg

Gxh1orT.jpg

U3b2LGy.jpg

i23qxgr.jpg

po5daAe.jpg

• 2 weeks later...