TCB

Hey guys,

I'm Blake, been lurking here forever and thought I'd post after getting my 50's jacket. I love this thing and have not taken it off since I got it! 

13256804_2031910547034067_651600339_n.jp

let the fading revolution begin brother!!!!!    you don't mind the length of the jacket?

anybody here owns the chore jacket in the hickory flavour?  i may buy one but i am worried that the colour may not match with anything.  by the way, what's the deal with the hickory material?

Thanks all! This thread was the deciding factor for me to get it. Can't wait for it to looks like your's Volvo!

it's only a matter of time patience and dedication!

Seeing these pics of jackets is getting me interested in pulling the trigger one. The measurements I'm seeing on denimio look they have a reasonable sleeve length for longer arms. I'm 5'11", 165 lbs; not sure if I should be ordering a 40 or 42 in unwashed. Leaning towards the 42 for extra chest and shoulder room.

Can anybody comment on the roominess of the arms? They look quite slim in the photos I'm seeing. Do they restrict movement at all? Can you fully bend your arm inward? Can you stretch both arms forward, such as if you were on a bike?

Thanks!

Edited by theguywhoknewthatguy

^^youre a bit taller and the same weight as me. You will have plenty of room in the 40 I would say. The armholes are cut high but they don't restrict movement.