TCB

you probably are 80 kg rather than 180 kg's ahaha! I apreciate your efforts in converting from stones/lbs to kilos though!

size 42 same as the jacket, fits parfait, but I am 178cm tall and 88 kilos, so slighty bigger than you. you could probably fit a 40 for a snug fit, 38 would be too slim I think.

you got a bad case of TCB acquisition syndrome I see!

^ I knew you would like it! regular wide-ish thighs and a taper sounds perfect for your build.

I am sort of horrified by the ratio between the thigh and that taper (still liking wounds after the epic mis-sizing of the UES 400T!) but I'll get these 505 nonetheless, for TCB fanboy-ism and also because i sense these won't fit the same as the UES even if they have something in common measurements-wise.

I'll hold til the end of the 50's contest though!

Edited by volvo240thebest

you probably are 80 kg rather than 180 kg's ahaha! I apreciate your efforts in converting from stones/lbs to kilos though!

size 42 same as the jacket, fits parfait, but I am 178cm tall and 88 kilos, so slighty bigger than you. you could probably fit a 40 for a snug fit, 38 would be too slim I think.

you got a bad case of TCB acquisition syndrome I see!

i just love how hajime can hem something for you if you ask him or make something special order for anyone who asks.  mad props to mr. inoue!!!  i have always supported the underdogs, the smaller labels, always have and always will. 

i have worn the seamen jumper for a week now and it's such a lovely jacket.  to me it's like a light chore coat.  i got two other chore coats but they are lined and not too great for the spring but this seamen jumper is perfection!!!!  i feel so at ease when i am in this jumper.  as i have said before, slowly but surely i will get the 60 jeans.  next year hopefully the pre shrunk jeans. 

for your denim heads, have you heard of this denim photographer named cory piehowicz?  you guys are going to love his blog.  there are some great photos of jeans and some great fades and a lot of dust too!  beware of the high cuffs! 

http://banditphotographer.blogspot.ca/

haha I am again featured in the sacred temple of tcb coolabool-erism

http://happyjeans.jp/tcb/2015/11/19/10196

here's the google translation, it confirms I do have a good beard characteristic.

In Italy of musicians known as VOLVO
Also planning of the organizers to wear RANCHMAN all over the world gave me in charge.
50's to be updated from time to time such from him
In the past also I wrote it features volvo peculiar beard
As a result of thought and why whether this beard comes in, we are convinced by watching his live video.
Unique step when you play a musical instrument
Perhaps, this step is whether not'm given rise to beard ....
In this open-air live you can see that me to wear the 60's.

Here are all the measurements, BIG-style, of my size 32 tcb 505.

Waist 80 cm (32)

Thigh 33 cm (13.2)

Inseam hemmed to 81 cm (32.4)

Legopening 20.5cm (8.2)

Front rise 31 cm (12.4)

Back 38 cm (15.2)

I'm free from work tomorrow so I will post pictures then!

Yep. Great fit tiger. You will love these jeans. Mine are getting better and better!

Edit: I'm an idiot. I don't have the 505 I have the 60s. I'm sure you will love the 505 as much as I love my 60s! Doh

Edited by holio cornolio

denim looks very nice. If I got it correctly it's made with the same cotton used for your jacket as well. is it the photo or it looks lighter in colour compared to the 60's denim?

Edited by volvo240thebest