stories of man-boy love

that's a really weird first post

it's probably martin/goodonyachamp again, looking forward to more insightful posts like these

b084f61cbe8925c6d3407d8052c497e1.png

behold the impotent manlet rage

he pays a small fee for the privilege to give people 10 red points on pinoy reddit

good goy

good goy

Posted · Hidden by ordo, March 11, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by ordo, March 11, 2015 - No reason given

im roleplaying like every other manlet on sufu,

we type like black people talk right? cause we're asian and impotent? what would our parents think if they saw us typing like this?

more candid deux pics cause it makes him embarrassed and hes trying super hard to cultivate an online persona on an online fashion forum. 100% he reports these posts within seconds requesting the mod remove them

can you imagine this dweeb talking ebonics to you irl? hell i have trouble imagining any of you uppity little hobbits talking like you do on here, particularly that girly one with the long hair, hes embarrassing isnt he, forget his user.

228b80e615b6467a69ed6da647707579.png

who cares dude thats what you look like, thats your reality dude, you wake up and look in the mirror and that pathetic excuse for a man is staring back at you, thats real life, thats the shit that keeps a man up at night.

internet is internet and making fun of you is fun as hell because i know its all you have.

forget what the guy looks like for a second.. take a look at what you're doing LOL fucking hoarding pictures of a stranger u ok? dont think theres a superstalker yet but u can be the first contributor 

Sadly this is true. I have deep problems and I hoped I could come here and work them through with all of your help but I lack the levels of maturity necessary. I will retreat to 4chan and lick my wounds.

Sadly this is true. I have deep problems and I hoped I could come here and work them through with all of your help but I lack the levels of maturity necessary. I will retreat to 4chan and lick my wounds.

sure? the whole passive aggressive thing works when u a teenage girl but not here..

i see the truth.. 

i will pray for you

feigning pity for the other person is kind of a tired ether battle tactic tbh

edit: sarcastically giving up on the battle is especially weak tactic too though.

If you guys are going to try to roast each other or whatever, pick it up.

Edited by only_time