Fashion Society Pet Peeves

For me its all the Chinese mainlanders/Koreans/Hong kong fobs who recently just jumped on that all black outfit (ann.d, rick owens, geoffrey b, elena, julius) all because of Noirain. I have nothing against asians, matter fact I'm of east asian descent myself but all this are starting to look more like a "Lets post all black outfits w/ bae/squad & the mono filter because we're so artsy" kinda vibe and the worst part is that they're all so oblivious as to how unoriginal they really are. 

Ethnicity aside, huge resurgence of gothninj kind of bad. More people dressing like Noirain though, not bad. At least when she's doing her PH, ED, GBS, CV thing. 

0c4F9so.png

Half the people trying to dress "original" take it too far and just look horrible. At least in my mind, the first thing that comes up is "cool art school kids" who head to the thrift store looking for the weirdest shit they can possibly find. 

Like damn I'll settle for a 6/10 girl if she dresses like this version of Noirain. 

yeah i do it all the time

fuck pinoys !

wait a minute!  u mean 2 tell me i've been posi-reppin a pinoy all this time for the past couple years?!?!?

wait... is there such thing as a filipino mischling test?   cause maybe u mor spaniard or chinee!!!

i am amazed how devastatingly superfuture forums user "sausage hunter" humiliated superfuture forums user "kale kohai", especially considering it was his first post on the superfuture forums.

edit: not just amazed. flabbergasted, actually

Would you slap your kid if he talked like that? I certainly would.

"I have nothing against asians, in fact im east asian myself"

is like saying

I have just raped a woman/man but I am not a rapist because I myself have been raped before

how?

WTF does that mean, can you translate to english?

It's interesting when people try to reconcile this rap genius dialect with their speech in real life. It might seem forced over the internet but it's pretty painful face to face.

iDHx9Dz.jpg

Not really fair to drag american psycho down like this.

• 3 weeks later...

tattooed rich friends of artisanal clothing residing in new york, normcoreish SF "minimalists" spending 1000 dollars to post pics online of pants, sneakers, t-shirt/sweater, gothninjas of any race or creed. 

Edited by fkn

• 4 weeks later...