Fashion Society Pet Peeves

Topic title states it all.

For me its all the Chinese mainlanders/Koreans/Hong kong fobs who recently just jumped on that all black outfit (ann.d, rick owens, geoffrey b, elena, julius) all because of Noirain. I have nothing against asians, matter fact I'm of east asian descent myself but all this are starting to look more like a "Lets post all black outfits w/ bae/squad & the mono filter because we're so artsy" kinda vibe and the worst part is that they're all so oblivious as to how unoriginal they really are. 

Gothninja used to be cool back in 09, nowadyas I'm just smfh...

1 - Team tumblr notes/instagram likes

0 - Team originality

_________________________________________________________________________________________

My other pet peeve are techwear guys who literally drops thousands on "goretex". I know its your money and I have no say in what you buy but have anyone of y'all ever stopped and thought for one second that maybe goretex isn't worth that much. Example of such is acronym. 

Goretex cost price is nowhere close to some of these brands out today (arcteryx veilance, acroynm, stone island shadow project) and many of them doesn't have much more functionality than a standard military issue unless you're throwing vintage helmut lang type functionality into the mix.

Whats your fashion pet peeves? Share and discuss. Lets keep the flames on this thread to a minimal if possible

Edited by Navigate Navigate

dudes that trip over flatbush zombies, travis scott and ian connor

Wear;
-ripped over tight jeans denim, normaly
-tops/shirt with early raf sadness teenager inspired quote ( 'life is boring', im lost in myself', 'outsider' )
-sport a little ponytail bun with shaved side
-pink sneakers, old bapesta
-throw westside sign flexin on instagram
-smoke weed on all instagram pics

they mostly think all the time that they are so ahead of everyone and are 'fashion' cause they have raf early runaway photos saved on desktop from tumblr.

Edited by aymerikmd

dudes that trip over flatbush zombies, travis scott and ian connor

Wear;

-ripped over tight jeans denim, normaly

-tops/shirt with early raf sadness teenager inspired quote ( 'life is boring', im lost in myself', 'outsider' )

-sport a little ponytail bun with shaved side

-pink sneakers, old bapesta

-throw westside sign flexin on instagram

-smoke weed on all instagram pics

they mostly think all the time that they are so ahead of everyone and are 'fashion' cause they have raf early runaway photos saved on desktop from tumblr.

The above bolded ones..  I can't even with instagram nowadays because of these 2.

anybody who judges others about what they wear, especially if it's somebody that doesn't care about how they dress

sure it's funny to point something out every now and then but if you ever think less of somebody that is dumb af

Topic title states it all.

For me its all the Chinese mainlanders/Koreans/Hong kong fobs who recently just jumped on that all black outfit (ann.d, rick owens, geoffrey b, elena, julius) all because of Noirain. I have nothing against asians, matter fact I'm of east asian descent myself but all this are starting to look more like a "Lets post all black outfits w/ bae/squad & the mono filter because we're so artsy" kinda vibe and the worst part is that they're all so oblivious as to how unoriginal they really are. 

Gothninja used to be cool back in 09, nowadyas I'm just smfh...

1 - Team tumblr notes/instagram likes

0 - Team originality

_________________________________________________________________________________________

My other pet peeve are techwear guys who literally drops thousands on "goretex". I know its your money and I have no say in what you buy but have anyone of y'all ever stopped and thought for one second that maybe goretex isn't worth that much. Example of such is acronym. 

Goretex cost price is nowhere close to some of these brands out today (arcteryx veilance, acroynm, stone island shadow project) and many of them doesn't have much more functionality than a standard military issue unless you're throwing vintage helmut lang type functionality into the mix.

Whats your fashion pet peeves? Share and discuss. Lets keep the flames on this thread to a minimal if possible

that is you tho

Your logic is extremely retarded.

"I have nothing against asians, in fact im east asian myself"

is like saying

I have just raped a woman/man but I am not a rapist because I myself have been raped before

or my favourite

N-word is not racist because I am black and I think it is ok to say

Edited by ojsimpson

I hope to talk fashion when I come here. You didn't need to say the line that I quoted if that was your true intention, but you did and it just made you sound like someone projecting their own insecurities through this thread. 

I am very much into fashion but dont use instagram or tumblr except for pictures of food. So I unsurprisingly avoid these excruciating fashion society people. And if they really bother you get off social media. its really not that hard. The fact that you refer to a "Noirain" and expect others to know who that is is sad. I am guessing it is a sorry ass instagram "model" who takes pictures of his or herself in her ugly ass goth ninja clothes.

ok since you are obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed ill condense it and make it readable for stupid people like yourself.

my pet peeve in fashion is fashion society people who complain about fashion society people

You make no sense. You try to take racism and imply it into my opinion when clearly I am basing my perception on social media trends. So are you trying to say that I'm racist against my own race?

People like you like to start shit for the sake of starting shit. 

You make no sense. You try to take racism and imply it into my opinion when clearly I am basing my perception on social media trends. So are you trying to say that I'm racist against my own race?

People like you like to start shit for the sake of starting shit. 

you can be racist against your own race