Denim World Championship - SuFu Division

Max Power

I wore it to a festival today and my son was on my shoulders most of the day and iv not readjusted it .

great fit, splash pitman!

what brand is that? Pike Brothers?

2nd amnesty wear, being at work right now. wearing sneakers for the first time since years... have given up my trial and error mess with boots...

t6sjuwlb.jpg

Edited by Blue Nemo

Posted on the WDC threads but figured id add some photos here as well. 

Flat Head 3009 2/30 wears, Momotaro 0205sp 16/30 wears. 

rEFoPtx.jpg

nreQSMX.jpg

NnpaDq6.jpg?1

yqqW5sK.jpg

btLltyE.jpg?1

NlLnHvM.jpg

Im loving both so far, the Flat Heads are a straighter fit than im used to. I think after a few more wears the denim will really settle and start to conform to me more.  The momotaro jacket has been fading insanely fast thanks to the past few snow storms in canada. 

This pair will be my daily outfit for the next two years and the start of the contest coincides with me moving to australia. So hopefully these two pieces will be able to tell lots of exciting stories at the contest end. 

@ Blue Nemo they are Lawless , would have liked to have used my Pike Brothers only they have more than 30 wears clocked up on them and also they are to big for me at present .

@ Karanimal Nice combo , really like that jacket . Where in Oz are you moving to ?

@ Blue Nemo they are Lawless , would have liked to have used my Pike Brothers only they have more than 30 wears clocked up on them and also they are to big for me at present .

@ Karanimal Nice combo , really like that jacket . Where in Oz are you moving to ?

I'm going to be in Sydney! pretty excited for it

Having a hard time deciding what pair to use.

I have now used 28/30 days on my IH666UHR

I will now change to my 666SII and do the same with them.

When I have worn the 666Sii the same amount of time I will make my decision. :)

Anyway, here is a picture of my IH666UHR.

The denim on the UHR is great. But damn they are warm. Will be close to impossible wearing them during summer. Will probably have to swap to a lighter pair on those hot days. :)

150309_IH666UHR_33_d028_IMG_3937_98_40_4

Edited by nizzel55

Or register twice with 2 pairs in 2 different weight classes - knowing that you'll put less wear into each pair than part of the competition...

Great to have you on board (probably). I wore my pair yesterday as it was a really warm day - now I can see the upsides of getting a lightweight stretchy denim. This will be the coolest summer since years.

Edited by Max Power

hey Mr. Max Power

Can you add my stepdaughter to the list? Call her Gwen or my +1 i'll be registering her soon. NF Skinny stretch indigo.

beauties! every single one!!

btw: i am going to wear the uhr all time, i already feel the regret.

Thanks, I can´t await to hold the jeans in my hands.

I can´t imagine how do you will manage to wear the UHR during the summer. I have the 634RAW, I know what it means, and with the slimmer cut...almost unbearable.

Thanks, I can´t await to hold the jeans in my hands.

I can´t imagine how do you will manage to wear the UHR during the summer. I have the 634RAW, I know what it means, and with the slimmer cut...almost unbearable.

Don't know either....

With the fourth amnesty wear today they already feel softer. Waist is fine now, Even with a belt. Knees are not fine.

Keep us updated on your custom Jeans!!

Max, would you please add me to the list as well?  I'll be middleweight with my Joe McCoy 991xh.  

BTW - anyone else having issues logging onto the DWC forum after signing up?

I think Mega mentioned earlier that everybody who registers for the dwc has to be manually.... authorized to Write.... I miss better words... Brainlag...

I'm not volunteering, but I do think it would be pretty gnarly if somebody entered in the tux division with this Momotaro jumpsuit I just noticed on Denimio (apologies, I haven't figured out how to post pics from other websites):

http://www.denimio.com/momotaro-jeans-sj3114-12oz-going-to-battle-label-denim-tight-jumpsuit-3515.html

Just noticed that quite a few guys are uploading pics to their threads using the attachments button at the bottom, this is fine but your pics appear instantly bigger if you use the add media button  :)