Denim World Championship - SuFu Division

Max Power

Imgur is pretty straight forward IMO.

Imgur is the best for quick snaps and getting things done quickly

I use flickr as a backup for more important photos since it retains a higher quality photo and stores the exif data. Its also nicer to look at 

Sydney Vivid has started up again, here's some pics from the first evening last night. Hopefully I'll be able to find some time to get some better shooting spots over the next two weeks 

27295527415_f42b522ec6_o.jpg_SDG2485 by matt karai, on Flickr

27020557410_fe6bc91361_o.jpg_SDG2481 by matt karai, on Flickr

27262245116_d835d60e66_o.jpg_SDG2480 by matt karai, on Flickr

27262244646_fde12ee857_o.jpg_SDG2479 by matt karai, on Flickr

27262247216_b2f9182e28_o.jpg_SDG2509-Pano by matt karai, on Flickr

@chicote

I do a lot it skateboarding which strains the crotch area as I do so many kicks and jumps, and running while skating. The slimmer cut also adds to the crotch rips, had I sized up or got a roomier cut, it would of probably lasted longer before blowing out.

After this pair I really want a roomier cut so I don't have to trip up about crotch rips as much as I have been

Just gave my 0500's another wash. Roughly 10.5 months with 6 washes. I added my Warehouses into my rotation a few weeks ago so the Samurai's aren't worn all the time anymore (although still like 75% of the time). They're holing up quite well except for the back pockets are falling apart, and the crotch is finally starting to fray a bit. 

Before:

sxkk6s.jpg

aenvo0.jpg

After:

2vnjf5v.jpg

j7zuqp.jpg

2m2do2p.jpg

6hhk6q.jpg

2eas9xk.jpg

volo49.jpg

WH1001, 294 days of wear.  Going to wear them the rest of the week so they hit 300 by Sunday, give them a wash, and then send of them off for repairs.  Will get detailed shots of all the wear and tear before sending them away.  

IMG_3701.jpg

Thanks Chris!  

Some close ups of damage to be fixed next week.  Need crotch, yoke, wallet fade, and pocket openings repaired, then I should be good to go for the remainder of the contest.  

IMG_3733.jpg

IMG_3732.jpg

IMG_3737.jpg

IMG_3735.jpg

IMG_3736.jpg

And comparison between fresh and worn 1001 denim

IMG_3725.jpg

IMG_3738.jpg

Was going to the local arcade with a friend and while inside he says to me "dude, you have a hole in your ass". Shit... Looked down thinking it was the hole that was already there in my left pocket. Wrong... My right pocket completely blew apart haha, almost lost my wallet. Guess I need to learn how to sew...

1zv3gns.jpg

2ujjwoo.jpg

EDIT: Didn't want to double post so here are some pics of the final job. I ended up sewing them back together. I bought some "jean thread" at the local fabric store which is a faded blue color. It blends in pretty well with the rest of the jeans so you can't really see it, which is probably a good thing since I did an awful job of trying to sew straight...

wtaao6.jpg

mrcwwn.jpg

Edited by d-rew12

300 days of wear.  Just got sixth wash (excluding two initial), now on their way to Indigo Proof for repairs.  Close up is more representative of actual color.      

IMG_3763.jpg

IMG_3767.jpg

IMG_3777.jpg

Edited by setterman