Denim World Championship - SuFu Division

Max Power

That Barcelona air got to you, huh?! ;) Congrats, Max!!!

they look ripe and ready for a wash!

Ein bisschen geht noch!

I'll wait a little longer...

Yeah, the initial progression on [this] denim can be misleading. 'Thought I got enough ataris put in before my 101 1st wash, but was flat out rebuffed & humiliated ... 'been chasing that SDAgrail fade ever since :(

Edited by BrownMetallic

Forgive me this last post, but it's important. I asked my girlfriend to marry me in these jeans and she said yes!

25297701913_0b08916a34_h.jpg25625840250_209001ec65_h.jpg25831465711_0cd44b8e0a_h.jpg

Congratulations, too!

(Let's get those pictures on this page again)

Yeah, the initial progression on [this] denim can be misleading. 'Thought I got enough ataris put in before my 101 1st wash, but was flat out rebuffed & humiliated ... 'been chasing that SDAgrail fade ever since :(

Will try to hold out till the 9 or 12 month mark - if I can... Edited by Foxy2

Took a trip out to Colorado last weekend to do some skiing. The snow has been awful this year here in New England so it was very nice to wake up to over a foot of snow the first day we were there. Didn’t take a whole lot of pictures since I was either skiing, eating or sleeping pretty much the whole time.

z3IbafR.jpg

II8RWoT.jpg

this bloody mary was incredible, bacon infused vodka was apparently involved somehow.

GPLe05t.jpg

5uq8VKR.jpg

TLps5eW.jpg