Denim World Championship - SuFu Division

Max Power

Big update.

FHxNFxTY 8 months 5 washes 2 soaks. I'll probably send the crotch to be repaired / reinforced in another 4 weeks or so before it gets too bad. You guys are all miles ahead of me!

6Syurtg.jpg

2mDvzxT.jpg

z0No3JY.jpg

omHaIDA.jpg

cRKJCdA.jpg

3NCINaz.jpg

YMvHwMB.jpg

pSy9fyC.jpg

IZsGx1c.jpg

lqrv8dS.jpg

Got bored so here are some current pics of my Samurai's.

About 6-7ish months (maybe?), 3 washes and maybe like 4-5 soaks (I generally don't do soaks, but I work in a river/delta/bay so my jeans get wet constantly. Like yesterday when I flipped my kayak while working  :unsure: ). So far so good!

2a9bpc8.jpg

bim5g3.jpg

1zd916d.jpg

2s662bc.jpg

aadnag.jpg

sf89z4.jpg

20ixsub.jpg

noev86.jpg

Man i have been so busy; selling house, buying house....bla bla bla

Fullcount 1101 PH

These jeans have had 2 washes and one soak.

The temps are really rising in Australia and its going to be a sticky summer!

My personal touch to every pair of denim is a fade that happens on an angle right underneath both back pockets.

I noticed this on a pair of samurais i had and i checked back on old photos throughout the years and it was a constant. Its a fade from sagging/sleeping in your jeans! I also threw in my footpatrols for good measure.

_MG_32561_zpseyyizi8x.jpg

_MG_32571_zpsxee35lbv.jpg

_MG_32581_zpszma3bwhr.jpg

_MG_32591_zpscmyudytd.jpg

_MG_32601_zpse4p1sdob.jpg

_MG_32631_zpsyrs8x0pr.jpg

Bit of an update. Been to a few gigs recently and so here are some photos. First up, I went to see Kadavar in Wolverhampton at the Slade Rooms (a venue named after the mighty Black Country band), also on the bill were Horisont & The Shrine. All great bands although I was there to see Satan's Satyrs foremost, though they were bottom of the bill! They play some pretty hectic, psychedelic, punky hard rock that's heavily inspired by old biker movies.

yebQxvVl.jpg

Kadavar are basically the poster boys of the retro hard rock scene, and rightly so.

FblSzXVl.jpg

Also went to see Amulet, who were supporting Satan. Both play classic British Heavy Metal. Here's Amulet:

KKvbzoZl.jpg

I also went to see Orange Goblin last week, but I was raging far too hard to take any photos!  :tongue:

Here are my Onis. I hit these pretty hard for the first 6 months when not in the office but have now started rotating with another couple of pairs. Artificial light so not the best quality photos.

pdMRGNzl.jpg

mMfCCafl.jpg

8qgpC14l.jpg

There is a lot of progress and fading in a lot of people's jeans and I am definitely behind in this game. Here is a long overdue update.

xpost from DWC forums

Here is my jeans at 5 months. These are really stubborn and pretty hard to fade but I don’t mind the challenge. I’ve been pretty busy the past 2-3 months and I finally have some time to relax. 
tC0xLsw.jpg?2 WdvcWi3.jpg?2 xzmaloH.jpg?2 x0TZj7m.jpg?2 

There is a lot of progress and fading in a lot of people's jeans and I am definitely behind in this game. Here is a long overdue update.

xpost from DWC forums

I feel like you really aren't that far behind anyone here...these are looking pretty damn sweet so far! 

Loooooong overdue update. Work has been pretty frantic recently, so have not been doing this much. I couldn't be happier with how my TCB 60s are progressing. They've been washed way more than I anticipated, and just get better and better. I try to wear them as much as possible, and would say that on average, they have been worn 4-5 times a week since May and washed every 3-4 weeks. I've lost a little weight, so fit is slightly looser than was originally, but by no means loose. Traintracks on these are coming on an absolute treat. Still no repairs and no real sign of needing any, but crotch may need some attention probably in the next 3-4 months I guess.

Anyway pics. I won't promise detail pics any time soon, but they will come in time.

23177775894_65c007c439_c.jpg

23697490932_c95436981a_c.jpg

Monthly update on the tux and x post from the Left Field thread. Im at 69 wears 0 washes 0 soaks on my jeans. Ive lost track on the shirt I pretty much leave the house with it on everyday and ive washed it 3-4 times now. Progress has been kind of slow on it im not sure how some of you guys have the amount of evo on those jackets!

20151218_124356.jpg

20151218_124440.jpg

20151218_124609.jpg

20151218_124634.jpg

Ive also started a couple side projects while work is slow for the winter.

Pomade 

20151218_123151.jpg

Beeswax Candles

20151217_161344.jpg

Leather goods

BiFold

20151210_223326.jpg

Card Holder

20151207_172205.jpg

First time ever sewing leather still have a long way to go and lots of stuff to learn but its keeping me busy!

just some stuff over the past week. my 4week trip to japan is in 2 weeks so i'm really looking forward!!!

The food.. was celebrating my uncle and aunt's birthday in a week. had some steak and a pork bagel for different meals.

14F6C7F6-E4E1-43AE-89DE-B756FF628877_zps

5A796F1C-9F61-4AB3-BB97-5D764BBE48B8_zps

An addition to my sneaker collection for the summer..

BFE1347E-17A8-4C82-9504-7E1F4FA01338_zps

A random sunset picture while i had to drop my mate off at the airport

AC0A03D0-3B34-461D-8893-E0E800101B95_zps

and in my suburb, we had this christmas carolling and fireworks night. summer christmas...

E5280C6E-E3F5-4D7D-BD89-475F2BA2EA45_zpsCC05CCD3-E599-46BE-8D59-88A07EC5D398_zpsB72746A4-737F-4158-9732-56D7C871EBFD_zps

and finally a fit pic from the week..

EBA75204-D489-4065-AD1C-4DF235FE0687_zps

November update

What's up guys, I've been super busy for the past few months with school and now holidays, but i finally found time to post some old photos.

I consider this my November update as i didn't follow through with a full update last month. I'll try my best to take photos of all my stuff by next semester (trying to be realistic haha).

So these photos were impromptu right after eating breakfast the morning after Thanksgiving. 

Enjoy :)

[i dont know why they wont rotate to the proper orientation after clicking rotate and trying several ways to fix it but no luck; apologies for the neck pain] 

buencon_buencon-R4-E079_zpsqu221rkv.jpg

buencon_buencon-R4-E078_zpsjuzgbsxr.jpg

buencon_buencon-R4-E076_zpsieswi3mw.jpg

Warehouse 1001. Two initial washes to get the shrink out, another at 100 wears, and another at 137.  At 177 days of wear now.  Was going to give them another wash at 180 wears for for New Years, but I think I'll let them go out to 200 wears before their next wash. 

I like the softer, vintage fade this denim is producing.  Tough to capture correctly though with my iphone, and the poor light that is winter time in NWPA.  The picture of the front side is pretty true to life on a nice sunny day.  There's more contrast going on on the backside than my phone was able to capture. 

IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1970.jpg

Edited by setterman