Denim World Championship - SuFu Division

Max Power

Great updates all round guys, after a few health and family health issues I'm starting to be able to spend a little more time actually participating in the contest now (thankfully), rather than just viewing and answering queries/ administering requests.

I'm grateful for all the participants who are keeping this rolling with some incredible denim updates, the variety this time round is fantastic.

Went with a size 32 instead of the 31 I have worn in my Sammmies. But they have been super tight in the top block even though I only soaked the lower part. They are starting to finally become comfortable after 70 days of wear, do not know what will happen when I need to wash them :D They are very tight in the thighs and are supposed to be straight I think, but almost a slight bootcut. I really loved the S5000 cut but I am slowly starting to warm up to the Kamikazes.

^Great photos dude!

There is a huge abandoned apple orchard a bit under a kilometer from my place and I've always been thinking about making cider with some of the apples that are left around there (even after people and animals come through and take what they want, there are still lots left over). What other steps are involved in making cider besides what you've shown here? I'd be really interested to see a short run through of what you do in your shop if you ever have the time.

Beside my desk and I keep at least one eye on them all the time. Will unpack them tonight.

Glad to hear they're back.  But, we're all in trouble again. You were leading the pack months ago, and I don't think many of us have gained much ground!  On track for 16 months of wear over the two year contest, and I'm going to need every bit of it!  

2015-10-30 - 149 days (01 soak, 00 hand washes, 00 machine wash)

Sorry for the spamming these days.

Hope you do not mind some more pics of my IH666SII.

Anyway. I am starting work on Monday again (after 5 months of parental leave). After that I guess I will not post as frequently . :)

151030_IH666SII_32_d149_006.jpg

151030_IH666SII_32_d149_008.jpg

151030_IH666SII_32_d149_011.jpg

These are in need to some minor repairs now...
Edited by nizzel55