Denim World Championship - SuFu Division

Max Power

Great stuff guys, but I'm surprised that I haven't been seeing any Photos of the UHR's around. It seems like people are already sleeping on the contest

AFAIK nizzel was the only one i know with the 21/23 uhr non-dwc model. but he had to swap them for the time being. not sure who else is there. it is a nice pair. loving the fabric.

Edited by louisbosco

Damn, haven't been on IHF in a while, I suppose it's time to go back haha

Nuzzles pair was looking great, but I just expected there to be more involvement in general with those jeans as it seems like many people copped them.

Late September / Early October 2015

Here's some content for the time being, expect some "Photos on the Grass" shots later this month :)

Edit: the first photo is closer to the actual color

IMG_41681_zpsebmrzwtp.jpg

IMG_41901_zpsuulh7yj9.jpg

IMG_42121_zpsygeuf1az.jpg

IMG_42131_zpso0sy4ooc.jpg

Repaired and colored in with ink

IMG_42141_zpsuc8b5fri.jpg
Edited by KrisB

cross post from TCB thread:

some more evo on my TCB 60s. Another month another wash. Not sure if this belongs here or DWC thread. These will eventually shape up to a nice vintage fade i think.

thigh and lower leg contrast (yeah I put my socks on inside out today)

21259876514_701ae83418_c.jpg

some roping

21856455696_f900f22705_c.jpg

choo choo... (colour is washed out and crappy in this pic - more vivid in the flesh!)

21694539140_a5065e1fdd_c.jpg

Edited by holio cornolio

My Jelado 55 at 4+ months and one wash. Looks darker in the pic, some more progress in reality even though they are progressing slowly.

Also just received my Mister Freedom Campus jacket, time to start to break it in.

thumb_IMG_4136_1024_zps8fwzymof.jpg

Sorry Pudaspriest I neg rep you when trying to press the pos rep. Fat finger and crap phone.

No worries! 

Off topic, but you don't use the mobile version on mobile? Find it to hard to navigate regular theme while I am on my phone

Can you rep on mobile version? I haven't figures out how if so. I agree that using the regular version is kind of terrible on a phone. 

20151006_131200.jpg20151006_131154.jpg20151006_131206.jpg20151006_131226.jpg

Small update on my Tellason shirt after 2 washes. Weather is finally breaking and i can start wearing it again. I havent worn my Stevensons in awhile and have kind of given up on them for the time being. Im entering the Left Field Black Maria contest and hoping that its cool  i restart my jeans half with those for the remainder of this contest too!