Denim World Championship - SuFu Division

Max Power

For any contestants looking for a simple way to upload glorious full sized images to the DWC forum, there is now a guide stickied in the Info forum.

Wow there is DWC thread on SuFu too? ok I will post mine then which is currently participating in middleweight division with my Hanzo 17oz

Pic talks better and I took 7 wears amnesty before the contest started.

20150129_115311_zps83f6c12c.jpg20150501_092235_zps5n1ratzs.jpg20150501_092316_zpseqab180g.jpg

fitpics: 

1423292788554_zps55abf7f6.jpg1423292937408_zps50bbb91b.jpg1423292790296_zps9ea100d9.jpg

cheers!

Edited by atchong

My contest pair!  Samurai 710xx purchased from 2nd on Rakuten.  First soak on April 1st.

After about 15 amnesty wears.

U6RD8EQ.jpg

kdeHiAD.jpg

Chillaxin' waiting for the monorail on 29april15

bhfwKTs.jpg

Got into Sydney a week ago, weather has been so-so so far but its been picking up steadily.

Done a few hikes so far and just been out seeing the city, hopefully i'll get around to dumping more adventure photos in here but without Wifi at my apartment and being constantly on the go its been hard to find the time.

Here's my first fit pics with my Momo 0205sp and my Flat Head 3009, funny thing was i was at bondi today and met a thai dude with some insanely faded flat head 3002s

NDy28FM.jpg

CBRzbBs.jpg

Vibergs and flatheads overlooking the ocean and part of manly on my 12km hike tuesday

VXi6tGb.jpg

Some pics from the Chinese Garden in Darling Harbour from yesterday

ramyPwk.jpg

DC6Lvpg.jpg

And my WWII Impression boondockers paired with a set of viberg laces

70rssJp.jpg

Im hoping to get on a solid posting schedule to ensure i can complete my monthly updates, next time i'll check in with some wear photos, both pieces are treating me well so far after 35 wears each.

Until next time....

Edited by karanimal

This fits well! But all these patches (single patch per contributor) look odd to me : )

Warehouse x Evisu x Yamane

EW-0110

These were purchased around December 2014.

Worn a few times, but winter got in the way.

Got them on through my entire Asian trip in March.

Total wear before contest start= 21

HDC3begin.jpg

warehouseXevisuXyamane.jpg

Edited by BOPOHA-KAP-KAP

Stylin @brownmetallic

This fits well! But all these patches (single patch per contributor) look odd to me : )

Tnx peeps

SU1 @W34 cuz I wanted a cozier, looser fit to lounge about ... plus, the denim is prolly around 13oz ... a perfect jeans to break in, through the hot&humid NYC summer

Edited by BrownMetallic

Hey guys! I'm spending three months at a programming school where I'm learning iOS/XCode/Swift and getting sick fades from furiously typing code, dueling my teacher in table tennis, and button-mashing classic arcade games.

However, today was a great change of pace as I went to a Georgia state park and did some hiking and sightseeing. I love doing stuff outdoors but don't get to very often; I'm aiming to see that change during the contest!

This was a daring move. Today's forecast: Sunny, high of 90 degrees. And I'm planning to tackle it in my 2111s (sorry, denim shirt, you've got to sit this one out.)

All photos taken by me (and my lovely assistant!) on an iPhone 5c, no image editing besides a little cropping and brightening.

lvbz4bH.jpg

VkQdCt0.jpg

EB8SOkP.jpg

AvZliNX.jpg?1

xRgejvW.jpg?2

z94bUXT.jpg

pj02CwI.jpg

Edited by Cold Summer

g2IqU4Y.jpg

9RGv2CJ.jpg

rrlG4su.jpg

1dX5qPc.jpg

CRUbtKF.jpg

We had an awesome time at the park, and to my pleasant surprise I weathered the heat very well! I never got drenched in sweat, and the relaxed fit of these jeans made them incredibly comfortable for hiking. Sick fades are on the way.   

Edited by Cold Summer

My mother managed to spill chili all over my left thigh.

I tried to remove the directly and damped the area.

But the red stains can still be seen. Any suggestions of how to remove them without washing them in a machine.

TLDR: why not washing it gently? Don't think you will lose much color since it's wearing what fades denim, not washing.

I guess that is exactly why clothes washing was invented :) Soaking and gentle hand washing instead of machine works will do the trick. My previous pair of raw bigjohns lost a ton of indigo during the first machine wash, but stayed pretty much the same tone after three hand washings during first 6 months of wear. 

My mother managed to spill chili all over my left thigh.
I tried to remove the directly and damped the area.
But the red stains can still be seen. Any suggestions of how to remove them without washing them in a machine.

Why would you be opposed to washing in a machine anyways? See my samurais a few pages back for positive results..

seriously, if your jeans are dirty, wash them.

Edited by mp201

I have soaked the affected area a couple of times now. I can still see the stain but I doubt anyone else would notice unless I tell them. I will clean the area more thorough the next time I hand wash them. I will do that pretty soon anyways.