Denim World Championship - SuFu Division

Max Power

So it seems like I'm changing my jeans for my contest ride along, the Sauce Zhan jeans unfortunately have to be used as samples to mail out to retailers so it's going to be either my Samurai S5000VX 25oz, or a pair of Samurai S0500XX that I'm currently eyeing up.

The embed code doesnt seem to work, Does anyone know how to post youtube videos on this forum?

got some footage of me skating in my IH-B01sbgII.

Edit: I got it to work

Edited by KrisB

Nice Kris. How do you find skating in heavyweights? Back in my skateboarding days it was baggy as Fuck lightweight jeans.

Makes me want to get my skate out, only to realize I've lost the low amount of skill I had.

When i was breaking in my 25oz's That sucked. I have scars from the intense chaffing around the whisker area. Nothing had challenged me like the 25oz's and this 21oz is like a walk in the park, and over time it's really nice to skate in heavy raws. The heavy denim is like armor so i feel more comfortable to fall in them. 

If ive registered and started a thread already with a pair of jeans but possibly want to change my mind to another pair is that an option or am i locked into that pair? 

Edited by itschrisb

My A.D.D is getting the best of me and my decision haha but I'm just going to stick to my guns and stop looking at jeans!

Is everyone in the Tux division doing a jeans/jacket combo??

@Jmbeane hope they fit , I hate it when you hype yourself up only to be let down !

On another topic from what I understand if you have only worn your contest jeans a hand full of times you can pretty much start wearing them full time from here on out yes/no?