Denim World Championship - SuFu Division

Max Power

@BionicEye You would be in the Super Heavyweight Division. I'm going to be wearing the DWCxUHR which puts me into the same category as you.

My entry pics. 

Oni 527. Around 220z post soak so super heavyweight division. Raw weight is 20oz. 

Worn around 10 days when originally purchased before realising the competition was coming around. As I'm a weekend warrior I'll probably start wearing them this weekend to get my 30 wear amnesty in before May.

Need to sort the turn-ups (left one looks like it's pin rolled in the pic or caught on my boot) but you get the gist.

TEcTmyDl.jpg

vaMmnqxl.jpg

Looking forward to seeing how the beige weft will show up after 2 years:

vc7raIXl.jpg

yCmZcFpl.jpg?1

^^^ so wanted to include my two year old but he is growing in leaps & bounds so there is no way he will fit into anything l buy now in a couple of months .

soaked my 666-UHR yesterday and will wait till its dry. tomorrow will be its first amnesty wear then, having a nice day off with my gf!

and yes, I love the onis too! incredible nice denim

and maybe that 10% rule of weight increase after soaking should be put into the FAQs

Edited by Blue Nemo

I'm still not sure about entering. I have a pair of denimasa jeans with 1 or 2 wears so those could be my contesting jeans but after hwdc2 it would be nice to rotate soms more between my current oldblue co jeans, the denimasa jeans and my others.

Decisions....

Anyone here from the midwest of the united states? Just realized i entered the wrong division too.

Just a reminder use this link: http://denimworldchampionship.com/contact-denim-world-championship/ to contact the DWC guys about any info about the contest as well as check the FAQ. I know its been said but just in case it gets buried lets not have SuFu go after Gav

Blue Nemo - those are looking a sweet already and you haven't worn them yet!

Max - yeah, the denim is something else, feels like canvas. They're really neppy and the beige weft gives them a really nice hue.

Splash - totally mate. Mine's 3 and I reckon he'll be done after 9-12 months. One of the reasons I went for gap and not something too expensive.

Great!

I also registered - tuxedo & boots.

Not sure which pair it's going to be - most probably a brand that has no or little representation with other contestants...

Edited by Foxy2

thank you unders, the UHR denim is really the nicest I ever owned (I own 3 btw... :D )

today is my first amnesty wear.

I will soak the top block one more time, but for now I already dig the fit. I would appreciate a bit more space in the thighs, but the 634UHR was sadly an absolute no-go for me.

the first 15min were fine, right now I am already bleeding :D<_<

b3ztrcfr.jpg

pgkq7vzy.jpg

right now I am posting on two different forums, the same stuff, I think I need to change something about that......

thanks you two, your compliments are much appreciated!

these wrinkels only happened (I think) because I wore the jean right after the soak, to stretch the waist back out.

how ironic then, that I'll do a second soak for the top block <_<