VISVIM FW15

emixam

Sorry for equally annoying question, but what's up with sizing for the new skagway hi's? I'm a 9.5 US 9.5 in vans 9 in converse. I have the old kiefer jo's in a 9 but they are too small without taking out the included insole, and I'd ideally like to keep that in.

Will post pics if I get them though... perfect sneaker for me!

McHE20y.jpg

Sorry for equally annoying question, but what's up with sizing for the new skagway hi's? I'm a 9.5 US 9.5 in vans 9 in converse. I have the old kiefer jo's in a 9 but they are too small without taking out the included insole, and I'd ideally like to keep that in.

Will post pics if I get them though... perfect sneaker for me!

McHE20y.jpg

. Iirc converse size is what I was recommended

Thanks a lot guys, looks like the 9 would be my best bet then. Just got to come up with the scratch, sure I'd regret not copping these since I've been waiting what feels like forever for vis to come out with a regular kiefer/skagway with a nice detail like that!

• 2 weeks later...

Do Japan exclusives such as the frank soutien coat usually get world wide releases in following seasons ?

It's on the US website for 2460 iirc, are you referring to 3rd party retailers? It probably depends if they make it again (likely)

Thanks a lot guys, looks like the 9 would be my best bet then. Just got to come up with the scratch, sure I'd regret not copping these since I've been waiting what feels like forever for vis to come out with a regular kiefer/skagway with a nice detail like that!

I wear a size 11 in most shoes including Vans SK8-hi's, FBT's, Serra's and Virgils.  I have a few pairs of Skagways all in size 11.  The general fit is good but feel the fit in the heel area is not comfortable.  I actually can not wear any of my pairs with the original footbed.  I get a very uncomfortable rubbing in the heel area.  For me the heel fit is too loose and I get too much movement.  The heel then has this piece of leather stitched to the inside heel cup which creates the rubbing issue.  I normally put a custom footbed in which helps but still find these sneakers fairly uncomfortable.  Their okay to waer to the office.  I would never wear them if I knew I had a lot of walking to do that day.  If they could fix the heel they would be great.  All my of Visvim footwear fits great.  Hope this helps.

Can I get some sizing advice on previous seasons' Valdez? Thinking of pulling the trigger when FW15 Valdez drops but don't want to fuck up the sizing. I wear a size 3 in the 101, size 2 in the Kilgore (fits a little snugger _tho), size 3 in Minie Hunting... I'm thinking probably a 3 in the Valdez unless it runs larger.

anyone have a pair of cornell slacks? is the fit comparable to slim chinos? 03 cut? 04 cut?

less generous than hw slacks, closer to a zermatt waist with a slim chino leg. for ref I'm a 3/4 in zermatts, 2 in slim chinos and take a 4 in cornells, 3 fits but the pockets pucker thus making them look too small. 

Can I get some sizing advice on previous seasons' Valdez? Thinking of pulling the trigger when FW15 Valdez drops but don't want to fuck up the sizing. I wear a size 3 in the 101, size 2 in the Kilgore (fits a little snugger _tho), size 3 in Minie Hunting... I'm thinking probably a 3 in the Valdez unless it runs larger.

if you want to wear a mid-layer or anything more than a tee you'll need a 4, always size up on the Valdez.

size 3:

2cckyo2.png

size 4:

2rlyi6f.png

As you can see even a 4 is questionable, if I wanted to layer a sweater I'd need a 5 but then I'd be looking like ghostface.