VISVIM FW15

emixam

Alternately, I would consider going true to size for the Lhamo robe. I got a size 1 and it's a smart fit: the arms are spot on and it stops right below my knees, and if I were ever going to wear it out on the town, this is how I'd want it to fit. But, it's a robe, I'm wearing this thing when I'm out in the wilderness, camping or at a cabin sitting in front of a fire. You want this thing to be big so it just touches your toes or even drags a little. When you look at the origin of these robes, people use them as wearable blankets or they use the excess fabric to wrap up their children and keep them warm, etc. So depending on how and where you plan on wearing it, consider going TTS.

Just my 2 cents.

Alternately, I would consider going true to size for the Lhamo robe. I got a size 1 and it's a smart fit: the arms are spot on and it stops right below my knees, and if I were ever going to wear it out on the town, this is how I'd want it to fit. But, it's a robe, I'm wearing this thing when I'm out in the wilderness, camping or at a cabin sitting in front of a fire. You want this thing to be big so it just touches your toes or even drags a little. When you look at the origin of these robes, people use them as wearable blankets or they use the excess fabric to wrap up their children and keep them warm, etc. So depending on how and where you plan on wearing it, consider going TTS.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks , good points

Also just got first Sanjuro........what is with the way the back looks?

I feel like Quasimodo - am suspecting it's supposed to haunch but it's ecclesiastical at best ?

Everybody else just style it out??

Try folding out a a small gradual lapel, it makes the small opening at the back of the neck more relaxed, the shoulders fit better that way, losing most of any sag/gather at the shoulder blades and opens up the front too.  The fit and cut on the shoulders is similair to a noragi imo.

I have the one below and at the shoulder blades it gathered quite a bit when I tried it on, settled down after a few wears, guess the arm opening stretched a little and with all the above it's pretty much perfect.  Looks spot on layered under a longer jacket like the nomad.

vissanbrusha.jpg

Edited by Switch

• 1 month later...

Not at all, the Chinese footwear is actually great quality overall. A couple misses in some pairs of footwear where a less cosmetic hide should be used in non visible areas on boots, but that happens even with the most discerning QC at other factories. 

An ex-Visvim female shoe designer to debut a women's shoe collection – meticulously calculated ergonomics meet artisanal product design

http://www.fashionsnap.com/news/2016-03-05/katim/

Are you able to find a site/social media for Katim?

Is it saying Steven Alan is carrying the first collection?

Are you able to find a site/social media for Katim?

Is it saying Steven Alan is carrying the first collection?

The article said Steven Alan already made an agreement to become a stockist. Looks like the brand had popup shops at some of the "IT" department stores and select shops already. 

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...