VISVIM FW15

emixam

Get the 01 slim. I have the non washed 01 slim and they are my favorite denim I own. I never tried the original 01 though so I don't know how they compare but they can't be that different. The slim is misleading.

Also if it helps I'm pretty sure both Clapton and Mayer wear 01 slim fits.

Edited by spencejo

Get the 01 slim. I have the non washed 01 slim and they are my favorite denim I own. I never tried the original 01 though so I don't know how they compare but they can't be that different. The slim is misleading.

Also if it helps I'm pretty sure both Clapton and Mayer wear 01 slim fits.

thanks for the suggestion. i'll definitely check out the 01 slim in person..

01 fit is BIG.  this is from the old Fluxus line but it's still relevant for the most part

3705860354_f05aaf65a3_o.png

haha yeah they look like dad jeans on some of the fit pics i've seen. i guess thats the appeal

The 20L is not big at all, this is about what you would expect as an average build:

visvim-ballistic-20l-backpack-navy-01.jp

If you're asking about the 28L, that fits like a refrigerator on your back. I bought mine, laughed at how ridiculous the sizing was then sold it. 

thanks for the suggestion. i'll definitely check out the 01 slim in person..

haha yeah they look like dad jeans on some of the fit pics i've seen. i guess thats the appeal

I got the 01 slim. Fits really good, and I really like the deer skin indigo patch touch.

The 20L is not big at all, this is about what you would expect as an average build:

visvim-ballistic-20l-backpack-navy-01.jp

If you're asking about the 28L, that fits like a refrigerator on your back. I bought mine, laughed at how ridiculous the sizing was then sold it.

I noticed the newer ones no longer has the optional waist strap. Is visvim cutting corners now, like how they moved their fbt jp production line to China from Japan, yet increasing the prices. Not that I use the waist strap since it's kinda bothersome, but it's nice to have even though I won't be using it

well considering that all Vis prices raise years after years I am not surprised, there is nothing really rational with them prices. I stopped trying to find any logic in the prices, I just buy the pieces if I like them, or not.

Edited by emixam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

as ^ the sanjuro is tts, shoulders and arms fit a little like the noragi, arms are short and imo work better that way.

anyone seen the ND blanket sanjuro, pref dk brown (3) in the sale - just missed out at DSM?

this one or the black version would do....

11875388_424870137699706_890121901_n.jpg

Edited by Switch