VISVIM FW15

emixam

alright cool thanks for the headsup! Anyway, I saw some pics of the Hakama Pants, they look pleated in front, but on the lookbook pics they don't appear to be pleated, anyone has any idea ?

they come in pleated and non-pleated.. i think they call it "banded" and "unbanded"

they come in pleated and non-pleated.. i think they call it "banded" and "unbanded"

Incorrect banded is the tie at the waist. They probably are press pleated in product shot but sense pic has no pleat

the valdez comes with fox hood, that tatters attachment is optional. the regular valdez is actually great (ND i believe with nice details), and the season as a whole is actually pretty damn awesome compared to last fall but maybe just my opinion.

Edited by Fycus

I agree with you for the most part but if you follow Hiroki's styling as of late + this lookbook it's becoming very common to wear a heavy outer layer and a plain t-shirt. I think it still looks good but maybe it boils down to opinion. Even then some of the stuff in the sense lookbook is heavily layered and looks great, but no way my arms could handle that level of layering: tee + suede 101 + achse would be ridiculous in real life imo.