VISVIM FW15

emixam

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dugout shirt is supposed to fit short, you can't really wear on it's own, wear t-shirt underneath. Its supposed to fit above the belt line like a trad baseball jersey. If you size up its still short but blousy. I couldn't make it work, either looks too small or too wide imo. 

Edited by Fycus

Got mine today and Fycus was spot on. Width is good but it's definitely too short for my tall and narrow frame. Might be a nice layering piece but not really what I picked it up for.

"Super slim shoulders, on the shorter side, skeletal frame" pretty much Hiroki and anything shorter

Edited by spencejo

I'm about 6'1/185cm 170lbs/77kg and I went with a size 3. It gets a little loose around my waist/lower back and you can't wear too long of a shirt with it or it billows out the bottom. Wearing a size 3 upstream tee underneath which fits a tad smaller than average size 3 tee. I'm sure sizing up would have been a poor choice for me.

*the angle of the photo makes the dugout shirt look a tiny bit longer

sorry about the poor lighting/photos
19443686832_8e077e8560_c.jpg
19262418158_aac82dcdfd_c.jpg

Edited by spencejo

That's a pretty good fit man. I think it'll look better than people with narrow shoulders than wide ones, I'll try and see if I can get one at yahoo later, thanks for the pics.

Does anyone know the fit of the maliset coyote folk shoes? There's one in my size, but no idea if it'll fit or I need to upsize.