VISVIM FW15

emixam

Fabrics are great for fall. A lot of missing pieces from the lookbook preview but I like what I see so far! Knit hoodie, navajo robe (anybody got price? would like to not get my hopes up sooner rather than later), mouton peacoat, captoe brigs on dainites, not to mention the stuff not even shown (classic ma-1, etc). Interesting how they re-used the indian patch on the pocket tee which is also on the achse for fall.

Edited by Fycus

Looks like Japan trunk shows are happening in late February at the various FIL shops. I'll be at the Nagoya one in about a week and a half and can report here...

Initial impressions are that is looks good, especially compared to SS15. Still some definite WTF pieces and prices are probably crazy as usual. I'll give my impressions and details after seeing it in person.

pretty bummed the collar is ribbing, will look like doodoo in no time. Would've preferred something more robust. Also thanks for the pics homi, your blog is quickly becoming one of the better blogs out there by far. 

Edited by Fycus