FS: Acne AW09 Suede Perfecto Sz50, Guidi 982 Backzip Boots Sz42, Undercover SS11 Underman M65 SizeM

robertozi

Acne AW09 Bryan Suede Biker Jacket

Great looking suede biker jacket from autumn/winter 2009 collection. Its in pristine condition regarding the age and the material. Basically no flaws. The color is black with a very slight touch of navy, it looks very cool in person. The jacket is pretty light with a thin lining. 
As all early season Acne stuff, its super high quality of materials and manufacturing. Made in India.

lr7xo9xc.png

mfhnyb24.png

kcb4kk5t.png

$510 + shipping

Guidi 986 Calf Leather Backzip Boots

Super soft calf leather with great stacking, even better when worn compared to the uploaded pictures. Features solid wooden sole with just minor heeldrag. Also very high quality on the used hardware. Zippers with Guidi stamp.

Id say they fit like a 41.5 - 42. I personally wore them with insoles because they were slightly too big (Im a true US8/41). They are surprisingly comfortable in my opinion.

The upper is in flawless condition, as mentioned above there is some very little heeldrag. They come with og box and a cool Guidi tote care bag.

$800 + shipping

xv4ktw94.jpg

friznbtf.jpg

balwi584.jpg

Undercover SS11 Underman Jacket

This is one of the coolest pieces from Undercover's Spring/Summer 2011 "Underman" collection. The jacket's design is similar to that of an M-65 and features many great tech oriented details:

-2 slanted chest pockets & velcro panels 
-2 frontal flap pockets, 2 side zip pockets 
-one continuous zipper around the waist of 
the jacket; can be used to attach an underman coat extension 
-malleable wire piece inside hood to provide shape/structure 
-velcro strap closures on sleeve cuffs 
-panel stitching on sleeves

The fabric is an 85:15 cotten/hemp blend and has a lovely, distressed dark navy hue. It's surprisingly light and breathable.

It is a size 2 and fits like a US M. Measurements : 
Shoulder width - 44.5cm 
Width - 53cm 
Length - 69.5cm

condition: 8/10 (judge from pics)

$350 + shipping

z6azr7oa.png

ji8aw2t5.png

Acne Leather Bomber Jacket

Extremely high quality leather, manufacturing and hardware (Riri zippers)

Condition 9.9/10. I just dont label it as new because there's a preowned and I can't tell if its 100% unworn. But no stains or scratches at all, the leather still looks new and has no wrinkles or signs of wear as its usual for worn leather jackets.

Fits like a M/L. Measurements:

Total lenght 67cm 
Pit to pit 50cm 
Shoulder length 50cm 
Shoulder to sleeve end 61cm

From older Acne seasons when the brand had more of an edgy and rock n roll type of style. I think its almost impossible to find this jacket in this condition anymore since it was made in very small quantities.

SOLD

4w3v6q8g.jpg

Edited by robertozi

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...