Warehouse Duckdiggers

mizanation

i have a basic question about duckdiggers...

are they really made out of duck? or do they offer pants in duck? as in the twill material, not the feathered animal, the latter would be a bit too kinky for me...

this is a line of jeans put out by Warehouse, right? the same warehouse that's making adidas reproductions and all that jazz.

I've been a longterm admirer of the Duckdiggers. I love their slight kookyness. Slightly odd is a good thing.

For those of you that love the fabric but find the details an obstacle (shame), Take5 in Hong Kong are releasing a collaboration project with Warehouse.

Duckdigger denim (one of my favourites), on a classic '47-ish five pocket jeans style. Thick stitching details in all the right places (like Pure Blues/Flathead etc).

The collaboration should be released later in the year. It looks very promising.

Until then, enjoy the Diggers.

I've been a longterm admirer of the Duckdiggers. I love their slight kookyness. Slightly odd is a good thing.

For those of you that love the fabric but find the details an obstacle (shame), Take5 in Hong Kong are releasing a collaboration project with Warehouse.

Duckdigger denim (one of my favourites), on a classic '47-ish five pocket jeans style. Thick stitching details in all the right places (like Pure Blues/Flathead etc).

The collaboration should be released later in the year. It looks very promising.

RINGRING!!! WELCOME BACK! WE MISSED YOU!

i like the details,but i wish it was slimmer on the legs.

that's nice, I was going to get some other Warehouse's but maybe I'll hold out for these instead. Welcome back, of course!

*EDIT*

I WAS WRONG, I GOT A 31, NOT A 32.

i got a *edit* 31, which is the same size as my PBJ XX-005s. i soaked these duckdiggers in cold water for several hours today and they shrank like crazy. i could barely put them on. *edit* that's because they are a 31, instead of a 32, like i though.

btw, goldengloves, do you box? where and at what weight class?

I used to, but recently broke my wrist and had surgery so weight training and boxing has been put on hold. Never did it competitvely before though, maybe some day.

I was also named after the boxer Casius Clay (Muhammed Ali). Needless to say my Pops liked boxing......a lot. :)

Thanks for the sizing. They don't look too baggy at all from the pics. Actually give a nice relaxed look. They look better on someone than they do in pictures by themselves.

Nice pick up Mizanation. I love my 1950's duckdiggers both because of the denim and the quirky detailing. With all the meticulous attention to detail repros from Japan, these seem quite off the wall and original. Just this month I bought a W28 pair to replace my W30 pair which we're too big after a soak and are listed in Marketplace :D

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=15903

Just wanted to say that I think it's funny, how this dders thread is slowly dissapearing again (like the others before it), when people can't seem to get enough of Nudie/APC etc threads, while in my opinion there's still so much more to say about these jeans.

I know some people on here own them, show us some pictures, tell us some good stories about them!

That's what I suspected already.

I think these are too goofy to become a real hype.

But lets do it this way then, anyone with Duckdigger pics/stories, pm me. That way I'l also know exactly who to contact when I have questions about them.

Thanks

ps. I suspect Joe Mc Coys to become the next hype if you look at the pics just posted in the evolution of jeans thread. heh heh

@ poly: I wasn't hating on those two, I just think there are a lot more interesting brands out there that also deserve some shine. I realise that thesere not for everybody and I think that's already quite interesting, basicly all the jeans discussed on this board are not for everybody and then you have the dders who seem to be considered too extreme, even for most people here. I'm just curious about these ''mysterious" jeans, but the fact that this thread disappeared so quickly again shows that I am a bit on my own. That's all good though!

@ poly: I wasn't hating on those two, I just think there are a lot more interesting brands out there that also deserve some shine. I realise that thesere not for everybody and I think that's already quite interesting, basicly all the jeans discussed on this board are not for everybody and then you have the dders who seem to be considered too extreme, even for most people here. I'm just curious about these ''mysterious" jeans, but the fact that this thread disappeared so quickly again shows that I am a bit on my own. That's all good though!

If you buy a pair for me, I'll be more than happy to talk about them in sufficient detail. And post even more pictures.

Alright those 1900's are unbelieveable...please let someone say they have them and can show me some pics with them on. Can someone explain those suspender buttons, do they sit out enough to make your t shirts snag on them making you look silly and hence forcing you to tuck your shirt in?

• 2 weeks later...

I just happen to stumble upon what I was looking for, http://store.yahoo.co.jp/fortyniners1849/a1faa5a6a526.html

the rise looks a bit high, but nothing I cant handle, and I havent tried to put it through a translator yet so I dont know why there are belt loops.