Warehouse Duckdiggers

mizanation

I believe the Diggers use a different type of denim that is specially made.

I meant that I hope that they use the same Duckdigger denim... it's one of my favorite (porbably close to my ABSOLUTE favorite) denims. Dark blue color, some slubs, drapes well and fades to a nice deep blue / gray...

• 3 weeks later...

duckdiggers1950za0ls4.jpgddrl6.jpg

i dont know if the purists will like it, but i decided to alter the leg width on my diggers (before/after pics). the combination of my fat gut and skinny legs made the fit a bit too baggy for my liking so i brought them in about an inch all the way down from the pockets to the hem. i am seated quite a bit so the knee still kicks out, but they feel to me a much nicer fit now. what do you think.. have i ruined them? i kept the extra material inside so i can always let them out again, but i doubt i will. besides i quite dig the extra large selvege seam :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got a pair of the 1930's off styleforum for a ridiculous price......the catch was that they are a size too big for me.......I said screw it and roped them anyways.....they will be my work wear....super baggy.....non-sufu fitting jeans.......these guys are absolutely gorgeous....the denim is very rough.....and Cotton was right, they have this musky, dirty feel to them........like the denim has a 5 o'clock shadow.....

so heres the fit.......I shrank the hell out of them in a hot soak, and they came down from about 34.5 in the waist to around 33 or so......so they actually fit......just a little lose all around.........I am going to wear them to foo fighters tomorrow night and see if i cant start the break in process........action pics to follow.....:)

digger34.jpg

diggers001.jpg

diggers2001.jpg

diggers2002.jpg

So I was browsing own-magazine's selection of Duckdiggers a couple days back because I was thinking of getting some 1930s. But I went back again yesterday and they've removed most of them. However, they now have these ones.

https://own-magazine.com/store/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=22&products_id=118

I believe these are the 1940s? That seems like a lower price for the 40s than on the Warehouse site. How reputable are these guys?

wow! that is alot cheaper. i have been looking at the 1940 and they are alot pricier on hinoya. http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/digger-1940/

i dont know about 'own' so i couldnt tell you but if they are legit scoop em up before they realize their mistake.

• 3 months later...
Amazing. Thanks Cotton.

What does that say?

PATENTED CONTINUOU<SOMETHING>

Continuous what?

Continuous seam. THanks, Cotton, for posting these, I had forgotten them. I remember thinking that $55k was ambitious.. wonder what the top offer was? I have seen obscure makes from the turn of the century go for a couple of thousand dollars, I'd almost consider selling a guitar to get one of these.... but not my Tele...

• 2 months later...

wow that is a great clip. i would really be interested in knowing more about that duckdigger store. ive put it off for years but one day i will own a pair.

That is the Warehouse store...not sure which one exactly. Their blog provides a list of Warehouse's "Direct Shops" :

WAREHOUSE恵比寿店03-5457-7899

WAREHOUSE原宿店03-6418-6789

WAREHOUSE 町田東急ツインズ店 042-728-2195

WAREHOUSE名古屋店052-261-7889

WAREHOUSE大阪店06-6312-7789

WAREHOUSE北堀江店06-6534-7889

WAREHOUSE NAMBAパークス06-6634-7889

WAREHOUSE 岡山店  086-241-7896

WAREHOUSE 福岡店092-781-6650

[email protected]

Visit their website for maps and info.