i have a beautiful ass

What is he's like... a denim crackhead. Stealing shit and selling it just to afford his addiction.

Edited by guardimp

Indigo Canvas Work Shirt

I bought this about a month ago and beyond wearing it for four entire days, I have been wearing it to bed every night for the past 3 weeks. Beware, the shirt bleeds a lot even after two soaks and three weeks of pretty constant wear. After one night of wear, the interior of my waxed canvas jacket absorbed the dye pretty well. I like that but some may not. After 3 30min soaks in cold water with Woolite to clean/freshen it, the canvas hasn't really soften up that much nor has it really lost any dye. As for the fit, it is tailored and similar to that of last year's run of the denim utility work shirt. Despite being tailored, you can still layer things underneath (did it with the indigo jumper) and button it up without causing the shirt to pull. 

Odds of him being part of some hardcore, Tom of Finland, workwear fetishist community of redwing fuckers versus some kid who def sleeps alone thinking of this girl in his class who lent him a pencil this one time?

Edited by Fuuma

16235817102_4cb57853f5_b.jpg

Love it or leave it