best videos ever. (youtube, google etc.)

will_i_am

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si4hBFGf4fY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si4hBFGf4fY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

quite likely this has already surfaced here. if so, it can't hurt seeing it again

KiCToX4-oaI

this is something bordering on beautiful...

Retro 80s beat and throwback video effects - Check

Lame top 40 group w/ remix album to seem more street and hip - Check

This shit WACK.

I wonder how much they paid Swiss Beatz to make this garbage.

Its trying so hard to be authentic and ironic its awful.

You have horrible taste in music.

Retro 80s beat and throwback video effects - Check

Lame top 40 group w/ remix album to seem more street and hip - Check

This shit WACK.

I wonder how much they paid Swiss Beatz to make this garbage.

Its trying so hard to be authentic and ironic its awful.

You have horrible taste in music.

ah, you again - can't i be rid of your tired ass? brother, the song is wack, the remix is sub par and the video is bizarre...that's the fucking point. the video is meant to be terrible and funny...feel free to diss my sense of humor but not my music taste...you missed the point as you so often do. now, kindly fuck off again and stop following me from thread to thread.

ah, you again - can't i be rid of your tired ass? brother, the song is wack, the remix is sub par and the video is bizarre...that's the fucking point. the video is meant to be terrible and funny...feel free to diss my sense of humor but not my music taste...you missed the point as you so often do. now, kindly fuck off again and stop following me from thread to thread.

No sir.

Irony for the sake of irony?

Its not clever nor funny.

It doesn't surprise me that someone like you would put this in as a best video.

Your music taste is just as bad as your taste in clothing.

No sir.

Irony for the sake of irony?

Its not clever nor funny.

It doesn't surprise me that someone like you would put this in as a best video.

Your music taste is just as bad as your taste in clothing.

for an ivy leaguer your level of reading comprehension is alarmingly low. if i were commenting on the value of the musical content i might have posted the video in "what are you listening at" however, the music is not the point here - i find the video, particularly the dancing, lip syncing and characters quite humorous...so your taste in humor is different than mine...what a surprise...please, stick to the tokyo thread. i'm out