WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2015

Cold Summer

Tried something different today. No idea if I pulled off this thrifted corduroy western sportscoat, felt like I should play in the Allman Brothers Band or at least live in Texas ^^

NLJUdqLl.jpg fQiu59Sl.jpg CFPLV1tl.jpg

Thrift

Levi's

Warehouse

Bundeswehr

@youngofthesoonest I love the pins on your jacket especially the "Dill with it" pin from Pork! I have their "All American" hot dog in the same place for mine.

@youngofthesoonest I love the pins on your jacket especially the "Dill with it" pin from Pork! I have their "All American" hot dog in the same place for mine.

yeah i love the all american one too. i have a few others from pork that i'm trying to figure out where to place them. i'm over my pin quota but i can't stop. 

picked up my first black jeans in years and a couple new pins to add to the questionable amount i already have on the jacket .

Self Edge x Iron Heart overdyed type III

Strike Gold Hoodie

Stevenson Overall La Jolla Black

3sixteen x Viberg service boots

SnbpaiXh.jpg

zGHsKMIh.jpg

Z1aR8t7h.jpg

nn71ApZh.jpg

rC0kFkwh.jpg

just curious, how tall are you?

The Bart breaker pin was from spoking fun but I don't know if he's going to make more unfortunately. I do see a fair amount of Bart Simpson related pins around if you're looking for Bart Simpson pins.

picked up my first black jeans in years and a couple new pins to add to the questionable amount i already have on the jacket .

Self Edge x Iron Heart overdyed type III

Strike Gold Hoodie

Stevenson Overall La Jolla Black

3sixteen x Viberg service boots

SnbpaiXh.jpg

zGHsKMIh.jpg

Z1aR8t7h.jpg

nn71ApZh.jpg

rC0kFkwh.jpg

Fully fuck with that Good Art pin.

Bc's finest I hope chicote.

Broark, how those shoes specifically the cork. Looking at picking up a pair for me and the miss.

Since top post I'll throw something in from the weekend. Ebbets/Samurai/3sixteen/cons. This 3sixteen plus line is HIGHLY over looked, the denim on this thing is probably one of the nicer I have seen. But the tight weave, and insanely deep indigo make these things tough to wear in heat, and work on top of that.

CxtRdTs.jpg

Edited by bradl