WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2015

Cold Summer

Yeah, I thought this forum is about denim, not about looking like a coal miner or LVC lookbook model. Personally I don't like hats like that either but I think it's nice if the WAYT gets more variety ;)

Edited by Cucoo

^ you're perfectly fine  B)

edit: i was late. his post was too damn good/funny that i didn't check the rest of the thread  :D

Edited by Blue Nemo

REpost from HWC:

Warehouse x Evisu x Yamane

EW-0110

These were purchased around December 2014.

Worn a few times, but winter got in the way.

Then, got them on through my entire Asian trip in March.

Total wear before contest start= 21

.... RESUMING NOW!!!

HDC3begin.jpg

WxExY

Vintage Calvin Klein

Tricker's Allan

Equus

Unlucky

TechnoMarine

EFFECTOR x Vanquish

Edited by BrownMetallic

eFcENVPh.jpg

Stacks settling, getting happy with their overall look :). Now if they would only settle with the high tops I don't wear at work where the leg opening is too narrow to tuck in the tongue and rest of the shoe like jordan's or other sneakers of the like unlike these nice slim leather sk8-highs from vans vault this season.

Moss New York

Stussy

Naked and Famous Elephant 3

Leather Vans Vault Slim SK8-highs

I really like your Lee jacket

Thanks, yeah, the Lee details and pocket form are my favorite. Too bad that the raw Lee denim is pretty boring.

Waiting for the denim to settle on the new Flatheads... I did another roll after seeing these pics ^^ I think the right leg looks ok, it's the left leg where the knee needs to calm down a little. 

v2tw9uYl.jpg RAu80yZl.jpg Gtj5Klol.jpg

Lee

H Bar C

Bronson

Flathead

Converse

Totally in love with the texture and feel of the F380s. This is only my second unsanforized pair and now I really think I can never go back  :)

DFbyFucl.jpg

Kinda hardcore choice for warmer climate and/or summer in general. Are you okay with them?

They actually aren't too warm, I was even able to wear them during EDC week in Vegas for the festival! that was their initial break in period. Also I live in Seattle Washington so its not too hot here yet and actually pretty chilly at night. :)

@Cucoo I like the sleeves, not too tight but not too loose either, just right for me.  Does it let the armpits "breathe", not tight? I hate jackets that "choke" around the armpits :D But what I like most about it is the color.  I think it will match with any jeans (old or new), it won't give a monotonous look even with new denim because of the tone/shade. A monotone denim tux is quite difficult to pull off ;-)

It's so refreshing coming back to this thread after lurking through the original waywt(denim version) thread from (09?). Its pinned and I've never gone back more than a couple pages until now. Was like a horrible, messy warzone.

@Cucoo I like the sleeves, not too tight but not too loose either, just right for me.  Does it let the armpits "breathe", not tight? I hate jackets that "choke" around the armpits :D But what I like most about it is the color.  I think it will match with any jeans (old or new), it won't give a monotonous look even with new denim because of the tone/shade. A monotone denim tux is quite difficult to pull off ;-)

Yeah, armholes are fine and not tight. It's not a loose fit, but not tight and fitted either, if you get your normal size. And the color is lovely, Lee denim has it's own shade of blue that really helps with the tux if you're not into looking all matchy-matchy. It's the 5-dip denim that's supposed to fade really stubbornly, too. The only drawback is that the denim is really uniform and flat. Oh, and the pockets are very shallow, not even a pack of cigarettes would fit comfortably (it's possible but the flap won't close). This is a rare case where I don't mind form > function, I like the look too much to care ;)

This Lee 101 made in Turkey jacket is around €100-120 bucks on eBay, so you can't really go wrong with it. The made in Japan versions are more expensive, but pretty much look the same, probably nicer denim and the construction will be a bit better but I don't think that this jacket will fall apart soon with normal use either.

Old waywt threads were nice because a bad fit actually got neg repped. Nowadays you can look awkward as fuck and still end up +10. I see tons of bad fits, I just don't bother anymore.

That's probably because the people posting right now aren't any type of "fashion crowd", everybody's just doing their thing and acting in a live and let live mentality for the most part.