supertalk6
farmer

WAYWT destroyed my life (2015) OFFICIAL VERIFIED ☑

yes hes an influencer of my style but i do not copy and paste his style like ALOT of HB do. i did at one point early early but im my own person and it's evident. The man lost it in my opinion and its kind of good because now you can see who really has it without just copy and pasting what he has

So basically u used to wanna b a kanye. And now not so much, but just a little bit sometymes and u r a unique invidual, right? Yr own person?

U kno how many times I've/many of us have heard/seen this same song and dance?

if this is style, then you can have it. good luck with that

Double post

Edited by SSchadenfreude

this_is_a_nude_technically_.jpg

bonus cheesecake action shot12273745_10153178131631892_1801641824609

U look lyke azn danzig

^ but if kanye wore that diniro fit/jawns u'd get boner. Then u'd kop. Then u'd mix match with incohesive jawn(s). Then u'd tell people u r yr own person. Then I'd laff.

actually no but ok. It's easy to state your opinion behind a keyboard.. i respect it

At the Shinjuku Isetan Porter Classic Pop-Up Store. 

Eototo

Addict Clothes New Vintage

Blackmeans

Sasquatchfabrix

Undercover

Cody Sanderson (no vis)

Red Wings

how2size addict leathers? what size do you wear in other leathers? cheers

how2size addict leathers? what size do you wear in other leathers? cheers

Addict sizes pretty true to their measurements. You just need to be pretty skinny to wear the asymmetry or double rider jackets 

I wear size L in Wackomaria

Size 3 in Blackmeans

Size 3 in Undercover

Size 38 in Lewis Leathers

Edited by Navigate Navigate

KQtsSGml.jpg

8efaIvkl.jpg

disaeran/cdgh+/uniqlo/cons

this is a pretty nice fit but i feel like the bottom half could be improved. nothing wrong with dirty cons of course but i don't think they go well with the clean disaeran mac and the trousers could be less slim throughout the leg. 

cheers 

uniqlo_uniform_.jpg

!!!!! pg. 69 cheesecake bonus look !!!!!

old country grandpa look 

italian_grandpa_look.jpg

Edited by Dr. Dog