WAYWT destroyed my life (2015) OFFICIAL VERIFIED ☑

farmer

he's squinting at which ps4 game he wants to pre-order so he'll get a pre-order bonus like special costumes or custom weapons

you had me at pre-order

going through weird contortions because i only brought a 50mm lens to spain

IMG_0763.jpg

shirt detail

IMG_0769.jpg

old fit

IMG_0723.jpg

Edited by Maxwell_

WHAT>!>!!>!!>!?!?!??!?!

jk. i just feel 70s are superior overall but as it stands the fits are great either way

Haha, no I'd agree with you for sure that the 70s do feel much better built (plus that insole is incredible) - I own a pair and prefer them over the normal Chucks, but for some reason I've always liked the normal white Chucks over the 70s. Personal preference though- I think Renton is Trainspotting solidified my love for the plain white, high Chucks.

proportions = foh

yes, shirt was too small.

Yeah it looks like an advertisement to darklands lol

as asian kid born, raised, and living in south carolina this is sort of a compliment to me. i can understand how that is undesirable. i just try to balance what i want to wear with not standing out too much because already stand out by default.

also ty for validating my 15k home photo studio investment

Edited by a2nadam

yes, shirt was too small.

as asian kid born, raised, and living in south carolina this is sort of a compliment to me. i can understand how that is undesirable. i just try to balance what i want to wear with not standing out too much because already stand out by default.

also ty for validating my 15k home photo studio investment

It wasn't a diss

You coulda got this look at footlocker for 200 bucks

Not true man last time I asked if they had tall tees at footlocker du got mad heated and told me to go to marshalls or tj maxx (5)

Edited by Fycus