WAYWT destroyed my life (2015) OFFICIAL VERIFIED ☑

farmer

Why does nobody criticise helmut lang for being gimmicky. A lot of the pieces are just traditional menswear with a couple of straps added.

Because he made a disco ball with his archives, or something.

Edited by Fuuma

what do i need to do to get a good rep here? everything i posted got neg rep lol

i bet even this post will get neg rep soon

If you yourself actually liked how you dressed, you would be content with just showing us your clothes wouldn't you

15831054893_3012f71b74_c.jpg

16449612941_866d193f16_c.jpg

16450473652_8ceec5eacc_c.jpg

Tillmann Lauterbach Bomber

Tillmann Lauterman Wool sweat

Cos pants

Vans x Gosha

Vide,

I think this fit could be improved by maybe wearing more voluminous pants. Also imo maybe different footwear. Maybe something more elegant appearing or minimal? Just a suggestion($)

Tillmann Lauterbach Bomber

Tillmann Lauterman Wool sweat

Cos pants

Vans x Gosha

Someone went to the Tillmann Lauterbach closing sale...

I agree with Schadenfreude, something baggier would really improve the fit + I hate COS.

Edited by Fuuma

Vide,

I think this fit could be improved by maybe wearing more voluminous pants. Also imo maybe different footwear. Maybe something more elegant appearing or minimal? Just a suggestion($)

Someone went to the Tillmann Lauterbach closing sale...

I agree with Schadenfreude, something baggier would really improve the fit + I hate COS.

Yes, i need to try something baggier, just did nt had time for the moment. And it was better with my Eytys but the Vans are more comfy to go to class :)

Fuuma : Ahah donne moi une marque dans le meme ordre de prix pour des pants et j'abandonne totalement COS

Thansk for comments guys