WAYWT destroyed my life (2015) OFFICIAL VERIFIED ☑

farmer

its immature sure but who cares enough to get offended by it really

spamming pms and waywt while never posting a fit or anything worthwhile is the real cringe, its somehow even worse than that frickowens dude who is on here 24/7 and has never made a single post. honestly why are you even here?

its immature sure but who cares enough to get offended by it really

spamming pms and waywt while never posting a fit or anything worthwhile is the real cringe, its somehow even worse than that frickowens dude who is on here 24/7 and has never made a single post. honestly why are you even here?

cus hes too scared to post it on the forums, so he PMs

he thinks he can bypass the 'don't be homophobic' rule by PMing

he can go fuck him own self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no, im really not. i just thought, 'what a bitch', so I let him know, besides i don't think he gives a shit what I think, which is great. me saying he should consult his boyfriend isn't particularly homophobic. it's more of a slur against how he dresses (usually!), which is in retrospect a knee jerk and petty criticism from me. no doubt if I posted any fit he'd attempt to rip me to shreds via some other method of insult, where's the line?

Edited by quentincook

I wouldn't use the word scared, cmon man.

But I shall apologise to ver for coming across homophobic, I'm not homophobic, that was just my way of saying his shit stinks, rly.

Don't be a               stick to your guns. Nice guns btw, do you work out?

what kind of beta, cuckold piece of shit apologizes to anyone over the internet, for any reason

seriously what the fuck is wrong with you kid, this is hani tier, are you a gay malaysian jungle faggot, huh? gonna edit all your posts away?

she's showing you up man

Edited by bobbyzamora

what kind of beta, cuckold piece of shit apologizes to anyone over the internet, for any reason

seriously what the fuck is wrong with you kid, this is hani tier, are you a gay malaysian jungle faggot, huh? gonna edit all your posts away?

QsLdslj.jpg