WAYWT destroyed my life (2015) OFFICIAL VERIFIED ☑

farmer

^is that authentic jbz?  or just weaboo-girl, lyke u?

Isn't it more of a raver fit than anything else? Dunno exactly who the user is....

gEDSUpe.jpg

Short hike in the San Juan Islands.

Norse Projects, Outlier, Arc'teryx, Outlier, Salomon.

If he was Japanese, then I'd just think he was going to work

Well aged jackets like those obviously look good but most people would be better served getting a bleu de travail, cultural cosplay can be a risky proposition. I wear a long JanJan tunic from time to time and I look like I'm going to the mosque wearing this and Rafdidas, in a good way I hope but maybe not.

This jacket just screams for an anime shirt and a girlfriend/pillow.

i feel like there's a certain threshold which has be reached to give off that vibe (based on the entire outfit). it didn't really hint at that for me. dude is just dressing how he likes, imo

Edited by uizm

Well aged jackets like those obviously look good but most people would be better served getting a bleu de travail, cultural cosplay can be a risky proposition. I wear a long JanJan tunic from time to time and I look like I'm going to the mosque wearing this and Rafdidas, in a good way I hope but maybe not.

if you look half as good in it as platypus and will do in the purple one (yes homo) then definitely

Edited by ProfMonnitoff

its just a jacket mate, chill

if you look half as good in it as platypus and will do in the purple one (yes homo) then definitely

I have an older version that looks pretty good IMHO, planning to get either the purple or one from next season.

i feel like there's a certain threshold which has be reached to give off that vibe (based on the entire outfit). it didn't really hint at that for me. dude is just dressing how he likes, imo

Yeah I generally like the poster and his fits are fine, although this specific piece bothers me. The way I see pieces that have a strong connotation with a group is quite simple. I'm ok with them if the designer has varied inspirations and added his own design touches (JanJan pieces cannot be linked to one culture in particular, the tunic I have has some parts that look like Japanese fabric while others are western african, a cut borrowing elements from kurtas, kanduras and other "ethnic dresses", elements that are def JJVE etc.) or if the piece has somewhat seeped into culture at large (army boots, hippie dresses).