WAYWT destroyed my life (2015) OFFICIAL VERIFIED ☑

farmer

nothing borderline about it, deux stick to shitty obscure jazz musicians and shilling jjve, sick internet burns are clearly not ur forte. tbh id rather be prostituting myself in berghain than spend day after day crusading for social justice on the internet in some aids infested malaysian jungle. i dont mind having small dicked pinoys feel a lil better about themselves by engaging in some banter, but having u even try to talk to me just makes me feel dirty, you are autistic, ugly, stupid, and no one likes you on any internet forum you post on, which is basically your entire life. fuck off.

where do you find the time between browsing rakuten, playing mtg and offering wristies to write inspired thinkpieces like this?

Edited by frasier oiseau

where do you find the time between browsing rakuten, playing mtg and offering wristies to write inspired thinkpieces like this?

the guy living with his parents and maintaining a 2000 post count on every forum on the internet is trying to make fun of my job and three favorite hobbies, smh.

This fight is really lame, please stop.

Also wtf is "social justice"? I've only seen the term used by retarded internet people and it seems to be a way to rebel against their liberal boomer parents by acting hipster-fascistic with no credibility whatsoever. I know actual euro extreme-right people -think weirdoes going to fight on the Russian side in Ukraine- and they despise uneducated e-hipster shitheads like you and would kick your puny asses with relish. Go read some Evola or something.

Also wtf is "social justice"? I've only seen the term used by retarded internet people and it seems to be a way to rebel against their liberal boomer parents by acting hipster-fascistic with no credibility whatsoever. I know actual euro extreme-right people -think weirdoes going to fight on the Russian side in Ukraine- and they despise uneducated e-hipster shitheads like you and would kick your puny asses with relish. Go read some Evola or something.

Only a frenchman would say that, what with your decadent lifestyles, Jewish tendencies and obsession with flaky pastries

e:maybe cause it's on flickr, does this imgur link work?

K8BwQAO.jpg

Edited by frasier oiseau

You pretty much have it there. This generation's parents smoked weed and readthe catcher in the rye so now we have to rebel by voting conservative and making jokes about fags.

You're probably missing the other half of the story though because you are an older person. There are a lot of 16->25 year olds who spend a lot of time and energy "spreading awareness" for various pseudo-feminist (etc) causes.

A surprising amount of young people fit quite neatly into one of these two categories.

not me tho cause im too cool.

You pretty much have it there. This generation's parents smoked weed and readthe catcher in the rye so now we have to rebel by voting conservative and making jokes about fags.

You're probably missing the other half of the story though because you are an older person. There are a lot of 16->25 year olds who spend a lot of time and energy "spreading awareness" for various pseudo-feminist (etc) causes.

A surprising amount of young people fit quite neatly into one of these two categories.

not me tho cause im too cool.

I know there is a good amount of barely literate pseudo-leftist morons spouting garbage and I may have sympathies for the rage the extreme-right feels at the current social order and degenerate intelligentsia that perpetuates it but they’re still fucking insane, although some are very polite, well-read psychos. I’m more of the Gilles Châtelet left wing school of thought (he wrote To live and think like pigs, a scathing and prescient portrait of contemporary market-democracies). I think young people should read more extreme right-wing authors as they're helpful to develop critical thought (and some like Drieu La Rochelle are awesome writers) but espouse less extreme-right debased thinking (“master race nigger jew feminist social justice blarhghghghghgh†type of mental vomit). Internet fascism is the fedora of political thinking.