WAYWT destroyed my life (2015) OFFICIAL VERIFIED ☑

farmer

those aprils make look lyke femme child bearing hips.  they just so outta place with 2nd set of jawns.  just get sum raw denim and b denim bro cause they r kewls. in both fits the tops seem boxy.  maybe u just got a big boi bod, i dunno.  in which case u soutta opt for diff size.

also clean yr room, it look filthy. 

& kop sufu approved rice cooker then put preme stick on it.

I like my april 77s. I did bust out laughing when I saw "child bearing hips." They're actually not that tight.

And the sweaters actually aren't boxy at all lol. Could have been the position I was in.

I'm 5'11 and like 217 or so. I'm not fat but I'm not skinny too. And yeah, I gotta clean my room this weekend (finals week and shit killing me).

Thanks for the feedback!

The NBHD & Chucks are fine. That jacket is just ugly. Tbh it looks closer to pleather. If you paired that up with a lets say lewis leathers 441 cyclone, that'll be great. In the meantime, get a better camera phone because it looks like your picture was taken with a microwave. 

Thanks. You're right it's the lighting though

this all feels way too busy with the jacket and the pants, and pretty opposite from what you have posted in the past

Idk. I felt like it transitioned nicely. Maybe it is a bit much.

whos this?

It was a witty, humorous parody of the user "Hazeus"'s "fruity" pose (similar to many users on the website lookbook.nu) but unfortunately he has gotten hurt feelings and deleted his outfit, making my post look unfunny and stupid with no context to show the original joke! He has pulled a "fast one" on me so to speak!

Edited by ver

^what is an up boat

I am sorry my friend I thought I was on the website reddit.com by accidednt, the correct terminology here would be "plus rep" or "+rep", maybe with some ethnic language or "ebonics" thrown in to spice it up a bit haha!