WAYWT destroyed my life (2015) OFFICIAL VERIFIED ☑

farmer

one flock of seagulls no sides plz

@fokken that's your best fit yet, amazing

Also while gud, thats not fokken's best fit.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

The flock looked cooler than u tho. U just dress/look like a bunch of bands I don't like

Also while gud, thats not fokken's best fit.

uh where are you seeing how i dress/look? 

oh i see what happened np

Edited by andrewsd

Homie shaved cuz it felt like it was time for a fresh start, sufu isn't even my primary board/forum m8

what is tha primary board/forum that compelled homie to shave his head then 4 fresh start?

what is tha primary board/forum that compelled homie to shave his head then 4 fresh start?

I got rid of an unruly beard that had gotten way out of control, it kinda needed to go regardless. As far as primary board/forum I don't even know, none of them really like me much anyways. Eh. 

We in chat. We chat. Dude said that sufu not his prime site and that others dont like him. This what  prompted my inquiries. Small talk stuff. Satisfied? If not u 2 bad

Edited by SSchadenfreude

437395DSCF5103.jpg

DD/HM/Lost and found/adidas x rick/ bonus : couscous royal lunch

best yet. switch to a pair of black, slightly less cropped and generally just more interesting pants, however. personally I'd change the shoes too (eytys standard black canvas, converse 70s or a pair of y-3s most likely), but that's purely a matter of personal preference. 

Edited by fkn