WAYWT destroyed my life (2015) OFFICIAL VERIFIED ☑

farmer

I only count two pieces doe

Pieces are 

DRKSHDW slave coat in bitter, VoidtheBrand Assymetrical seamed tee, Lost & Found drop crotched pants and RO adidas. I'm getting a negative reaction generally, I feel like somethings off probably the RO adidas. Also maybe I need to shave actually :S

The rickdidas look fine. The saggy sad looking pants and seemingly 10th hand DRKSHDW jacket do not, and yes, you really should shave.

man the jacket is denim and in bitter, probably why you think it's more worn then it actually is. The condition is in my opinion 9/10 with no rips or visible flaws. It might require different pants though

the problem is the transition between pants--> shoes. WOuld look better if they were tucked into creepers or something. Rick/adidas is pretty much always wacky. Also try a tee with a more traditional crew neck. The trend of giving everything transfatgenderfluid necklines doesn't work for most people.

Rick looks best 10th hand btw.

the problem is the transition between pants--> shoes. WOuld look better if they were tucked into creepers or something. Rick/adidas is pretty much always wacky. Also try a tee with a more traditional crew neck. The trend of giving everything transfatgenderfluid necklines doesn't work for most people.

Rick looks best 10th hand btw.

Neckline def looks weird in those pics, I think the strap kinda twisted it and pulled it out to give it a weird shape and didn't really notice before I posted. It's the same neckline as any other VtB tee. Upon reflection pants are out of place and I think the gap between the tech wear aspects and the distressed RO aesthetic was a little too much to work here. Maybe It'd work better with geos and a more traditional pair of drop crotches or possibly slim fitted jeans. The jacket's a recent cop too so I am still working out the kinks. Thanks for the constructive criticism :)