WAYWT destroyed my life (2015) OFFICIAL VERIFIED ☑

farmer

nothing is going together in my opinion, sweater collar/neckline too low, jacket + shirt too long in contrast with the bottom block (drop crotch shorts w/ leggings making you look really short), and colors kinda clashing/off balance with the little bit of white you have showing on the top and the shoes.

Edited by koromo

nothing is going together in my opinion, sweater collar/neckline too low, jacket + shirt too long in contrast with the bottom block (drop crotch shorts w/ leggings making you look really short), and colors kinda clashing/off balance with the little bit of white you have showing on the top and the shoes.

The collar/neckline is too low by conventional standards.  I was going for something unique - if it's not working, then so be it.  Point taken. 

However, Jacket and shirt long in comparison to the bottom block with a drop crotch silhouette is something that has been rehashed by many people and designers, namely all standard Rick fits.  It's nothing out of the ordinary.  Perhaps it's because I'm not 6'0++ that I seem short, LOL.

TY for the critique :-)

Edited by ADVANCED

If you're shorter than 6 ft, just dont do anything YYPH unless you're old and wise like Yohji himself.

To top things off.. those vans r terrible in that silhouette

Its not even the YYPH that's causing the problem.  The CDG pants and their dropcrotch paired with the longer coat, seems to be the real problem. Together  its just making him look tiny as fuck.