WAYWT destroyed my life (2015) OFFICIAL VERIFIED ☑

farmer

mwRjLe6.png?1

Wool/cotton sweatshirt

Cotton/wool balloon pants

belgian combat boots

don't know whether those pants are supposed to fit/look like that or not and really don't care.  imo it is not a flattering or good look on u.  just looks  sloppy.  

agreed on combat boots, much different from country to country. some look more dressy and others more militant so the distinction is important. not as good as you have been lately though, which is a compliment, kinda.

I know these picture aint much to cheer about, but I've got a fever and I'm bored. From this saturday when we had a surprise party for a friend of mine. 

tumblr_nihijbEu611rs3bslo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nihijbEu611rs3bslo1_1280.jpg

Dark gray suit

Black long sleeved tshirt

Ring

Boots

Sry bout the mess btw...

Edited by williebabzan

k54St3y.jpgUndercover by Hitomi Tanaka

Libertine & Libertine

Yang Li

Asa Akira Attachment

Vintage Lanvin

Margiela

""

Margiela

Cons

Wore the first one out and just tried on the second

Burn that dreamer sweat

serious question.

is beams big in america or outside of japan (and hk)?  is it respectable-like?  cause when i was coming up, hs/jh kids & country bumpkins used to think beams was the shit or of status, thus city folk or the more faster and experienced jawns koppers/appreciators would always sneer at it.  i mean the connotation of beams wasn't too good before and in tokyo at least older fashionista laugh at it.  

is beams cool now?  thanks.

^oh, why it's d.o.d. !  even tho u dont appear 2 b wearing socks or stockings i'd still smell or do a shot outta yr shoes (amongst other things). happy new year, babe!  

Edited by SSchadenfreude

serious question.

is beams big in america or outside of japan (and hk)?  is it respectable-like?  cause when i was coming up, hs/jh kids & country bumpkins used to think beams was the shit or of status, thus city folk or the more faster and experienced jawns koppers/appreciators would always sneer at it.  i mean the connotation of beams wasn't too good before and in tokyo at least older fashionista laugh at it.  

is beams cool now?  thanks.

My cousin used to go to Tokyo and China for business quite often, he wore a lot of Beams and United arrows, doesn't care about fashion so it's just nice, basic stuff to him. I guess you could compare it to APC. Le bon marché recently had a Japanese temporary section where you had a Tadao Ando expo, a big Sacai corner and a Beams specialty corner. Considering it is a pretty prestigious department store (and possibly the first one) belonging to LVMH I'd say  the connotation for Beams would be between novelty and luxury in the case of the western world. As you probably noticed a lot of people in and around fashion are currently wearing a lot of basic and unpretentious labels as a reaction to the over the top styles and prices of the last few yrs so maybe Beams is in for Tokyoites, you'd have to check. Fashion just isn't fashionable right now....

http://www.lebonmarche.com/evenements/japon.html

My cousin used to go to Tokyo and China for business quite often, he wore a lot of Beams and United arrows, doesn't care about fashion so it's just nice, basic stuff to him. I guess you could compare it to APC. Le bon marché recently had a Japanese temporary section where you had a Tadao Ando expo, a big Sacai corner and a Beams specialty corner. Considering it is a pretty prestigious department store (and possibly the first one) belonging to LVMH I'd say the connotation for Beams would be between novelty and luxury in the case of the western world. As you probably noticed a lot of people in and around fashion are currently wearing a lot of basic and unpretentious labels as a reaction to the over the top styles and prices of the last few yrs so maybe Beams is in for Tokyoites, you'd have to check. Fashion just isn't fashionable right now....

http://www.lebonmarche.com/evenements/japon.html

yr cuz "didn't care about fashion." so it was perfectly acceptable that he'd wear beams and ua original label(s) i'm assuming. if he's of euro or franco descent i'm sure that he could appreciate the smaller or "fitted" cuts. anyway i think the reason that the west seems to want to do alot of biz with beams in particular is because they are a big chain of select shops. it's an investment in a network of connections and unspoken favors. because they are a financial power house. who basically can get any account or label they want. i see them more as an organization or entity whose tentacles fatten all the right pockets not to mention jack off all the right dicks. in order to survive (at least in jp) u must get into bed or make nice x2 with beams or someone at beams @ some point or other.

they have no particular aesthetic or store concept other than that of huge select shops that attempt to cater to all (besides beams t IMO. but yeah i guess people could argue the suit or casual wear floors/shops) although there are many sections and labels in the actual stores, there is really little to no cohesion. the organization makes little to no sense imo.  i.e. the ekam jkts will be next to the northface ones and etc.

no one who really actually cares (and at this age i don't much anymore) about labels or the fashion scene in tokyo admits to shopping at beams. adversely country consumers who make the trek to either mecca or any other beams location i.e. juku, ginza, or shibooz hold their beams shopping bags up proudly for everyone one to see. as do younger kids. shopping at beams for these particular consumers is like a badge of honor. i dunno maybe the jaded older fashionistas or veterans just prefer to go to the free standing shops, YET for some reason it's still cool to go to isetan. so you can see why many would want to separate themselves from the shop, keep consumption there on the downlow, or avoid original beams lines (i'm not saying they are bad at all, i'm just talking about he social ramifications).

imo if i had to liken them to something in the west then i'd say they were once like uo.

Edited by SSchadenfreude