WAYWT destroyed my life (2015) OFFICIAL VERIFIED ☑

farmer

I feel like youre at the stage where youre just buying random things you like and trying to make an outfit out of them. The Raf sweater doesnt go with the Wolverines. I dont really subscribe to fashion rules like "black+navy" dont mix, but in this case they dont. That's a cool sweater, like almost all dip dyes. They all look cool in stock photos but I rarely ever see them looking good in outfits that aren't all Basic + Basic + Dip Dye + Basic + Basic. So I guess my criticism is make your purchases with a particular aesthetic/outfit in mind. The novelty of purchasing something always wears off, at the end of the day youre left with clothing you should enjoy wearing

- good luck with your finals, also I suggest cleaning your room. For me personally, when my room is clean my entire life is better. I dress better, am happier, less stress, more focus etc. Its crazy 

Ahh I get what your saying. The Dip-Dye is cool, but I'm already trying to sell it.

In regards to particular aesthetics, what do you have in mind? I'm trying not to focus too much on sweaters and such currently, but I don't really know what else I need aside from outerwear.

And yeah, I'm cleaning it today. And I agree with you.

why do people just delete their pics though

you gotta ride the neg train once in a while, it's good for the soul

superfuture isn't for the soul, just for the palm of your hand on a long train journey

In regards to particular aesthetics, what do you have in mind? 

It shouldn't be what he has in mind, it should be what you have in mind. Buy what you like and wear what you want, there's no need to ask someone to shape your wardrobe for you. That doesn't mean you can't take inspiration from what other people are doing, but do what makes you feel the most comfortable.  

It shouldn't be what he has in mind, it should be what you have in mind. Buy what you like and wear what you want, there's no need to ask someone to shape your wardrobe for you. That doesn't mean you can't take inspiration from what other people are doing, but do what makes you feel the most comfortable.  

I know, but I meant in regards to idea. I'm still always going to wear things that I'm into, but nowadays I've been lacking inspiration in regards to how I want to dress.