supercareer

chagoo

helmut lang used to pay me to wear their jeans as i worked so that they'd get nice, natural wear.

that's not true but that sounds pretty nice...

really i'm a mechanical engineering student, i think i want to switch into someting else like actuarial or something.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm studying aviation management at university of oklahoma, hoping to work for an airport or aviation manufacturing in management, i really like the whole factory thing. And maybe this summer i will have an internship w/ southwest in dallas. mmmmm free unlimited travel on southwest

Is anyone else in or going into aviation?

I work at a super 8 motel to get me through school and i've almost said 'superfuture' when answering the phone too many times.

Electrical Engineer. I design consumer and professional audio equipment. Currently I'm working on my own line of pro audio stuff, but I do a fair amount of consulting to the big boys.

Part time I DJ and do a little production, although this year has been very unproductive for me music wise :(

works in retail but i want to work for marketing/advertising wahhhhhhhhhhhh

Same here.I work retail for a store that makes clothes I don't even like.Quitting soon though.I'm also trying to break into the marketing/advertising business after college.

Being homeless and giving handjobs for crack.........motherfucker.

"You don't have to spend your life addicted to smack

Homeless on the streets, giving handjobs for crack

Follow this song and very soon you will sayyyy

Its easy Mmmmkay

Its easy Mmmmkay

Its easy Mmmmkay

Its easy MMMMMmmmmmkkkkaaaaaaaayyyy"

*releases stan, who flies into the trash*

quite nice thread here...

very diverse of peepos here.

now, i'm a man of many hats:

last week i was a travel guide for a group of 20 japanese tourists. yesterday, i was plainly sick with a bad congestion. two weeks ago, i just finished a logo design. occasionally, i would be doing business on that internet auction thing. i run an e-toy-boutique. now, soon, a client has expressed an interest for me to create a new website for his products. i'm a slacker. i'm a hustler. i'm a thief. i'm a freeloader. i'm mr. husband-stay-home.

now, does anyone have any expensive ol' jeans to spare for me?

journalism student.

freelance photographer/writer, columnist, photo lackey/editor for an indie press that makes s&m fetish and "how to grow pot" books - today my boss offered me a copy of a book on how to tie knots. also part time at urban outfitters (but i'm on my last two weeks).

most of these jobs don't pay very well, if at all.

Studying Accounting in my junior year. I also work at Pottery Barn Kids (anyone in the NJ/PA/NY area need a Pottery Barn/ Williams Sonoma/ Pottery Barn Kids/ West Elm hookup, I got you.)

Any accountants on here?

I was an accountant but I got fired for incompetence...twice..