Unknown Non-Japanese Brands

Megatron1505

Not much at all thankfully, although I was a little worried so they got a cold soak. I have a few wears before I have to put them away so the plan is to stretch them out a little before giving them a further hot soak.

I could have a new career creating slimming denim for fatties like me  :D

I wore the jeans for most of the day yesterday and the creases set in amazingly, this could be the first time that I ever manage to get those fabled high contrast fades which others seem to take for granted.

It took me 3yrs to get my Big John Ruri faded to the point that I felt it was similar to most of the people that show epic fades after only 1 yr. 

Today I managed to cycle 35km with my Red Cloud 21oz on a crappy city bicycle through hilly landscapes, hoping it will do some harm. Only managed to get a moist nutsack however.  :rolleyes:

It took me 3yrs to get my Big John Ruri faded to the point that I felt it was similar to most of the people that show epic fades after only 1 yr. 

Today I managed to cycle 35km with my Red Cloud 21oz on a crappy city bicycle through hilly landscapes, hoping it will do some harm. Only managed to get a moist nutsack however.  :rolleyes:

i have the exact opposite problem. all my jeans fade too fast! usually my 6 months pair looks like they have been worn for twice as long. you might think this is a good thing but 1.) even though Thailand's climate makes jeans fade exceedingly fast, it also makes it uncomfortable to wear but the lightest of oz (even though that never stops people from wearing 25Oz here) 2.) i need a new pair every six months or so....

Zhan asked me to send him picture of me with my jeans, I think I look suitably mental in this one. Wearing the SZ green cast rainbow weft and holding up my custom jeans.

DSC_0100_zpsd9d62cf5.jpg

Edited by Megatron1505

Hi Guys,

Apologies for lack of communication, this has been my busiest week in a long time.

I will post measurements for all the jeans this weekend, Zhan can custom make jackets for bigger guys so let me know if you definitely want one. You will have to pay a deposit up front I believe.

Hi Guys,

Apologies for lack of communication, this has been my busiest week in a long time.

I will post measurements for all the jeans this weekend, Zhan can custom make jackets for bigger guys so let me know if you definitely want one. You will have to pay a deposit up front I believe.

Oh cool!  I wanted one of their jackets but they were way too small for me. Any chance you can get them in different denims? It would be awesome to have a jacket with the denim they are using for the 315xx.

Oh cool!  I wanted one of their jackets but they were way too small for me. Any chance you can get them in different denims? It would be awesome to have a jacket with the denim they are using for the 315xx.

I was wondering the same. I was going to ask if he had any heavier denim that could be made into a jacket.

I'm going to be concentrating on trying to get my cut of jeans produced by SZ using my chosen denim. If anyone has any SZ related queries I would suggest emailing him at...

[email protected]

He has a friend who translates for him, and payments have to be made via bank transfer, but his wares are extremely good.

So 11.11. is kind of China's black friday as my proxy informed me, I've been taking a look around Taobao but unfortunately most sellers with items of interest to us (me) don't really participate with discounts as it seems. I'm still getting one or two work shirts and a promising heavy sweatshirt by Bronson. 

Bronson have really upped their jacket game, besides the B10 (Volvo has one) they now do two more flight and deck jackets, MA1 and N1. I'm decked out with jackets otherwise I'd probably be interested.

Guys I am considering to part with my B10 jacket by the way, it's a 42 but runs very tight and might be appropriate for a EU/US size 40 chest. It's a great jacket and I love it but I can't really wear it unless I only wear a shirt underneath.

I just got robbed of a lot of my work tools for an extimated value of circa 7k euros, and at the moment even the twopenny that I can get from this sale might help.

it cost about 75 euros without counting the proxy fees and EMS. I am willing to sell it for 75 including shipping to Europe.

Should be these: http://tw.taobao.com/item/41091710761.htm?spm=a1z3o.7406521.0.0.OqEsWO with a bright blue weft, and it seems they indeed aren't preshrunk according to that description.

TB2MjOpapXXXXX0XpXXXXXXXXXX_!!38621453.j

The overall color really looks interesting, I'm curious how it might change in different light.

The beltloop placement is special indeed, is there another one on the other side or is it really offset by that much?

Edited by Cucoo

http://h5.m.taobao.com/awp/core/detail.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.9.WaH2Hi&id=39940837393&ns=1&abbucket=15#

@Max colour isn't true due to the lighting and taken from phone camera. The denim feels softer than my other 14.5oz raws. It did leave some indigo on my hands from the short period of handling. Quality is very high from first impression. I need to soak them as they are suppose to shrink accordingly to the website and the info I got from yoybuy agent.

@Pudapriest Correct, these are the twisted weft denim. They fit loose in the top block and tapers down the leg but if they shrink to fit after soaking - should be perfect.

IMG_4769_zps84967c25.jpg

IMG_4764_zps220bae9f.jpg

Sauce Zhan Forest model.  Initial impression- pretty nice overall.  Fit is good, but not great; I'll reassess after I've washed them, since I'm pretty sure they're unsanforized.  The denim is interesting, though much lighter than I'm used to, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, just different.  Construction isn't as well done as all the familiar Japanese brands, but it's still very good, and any shortcomings are cosmetic, not functional.  I'll try to take some more pictures in the next couple of days, when I get some more time and better light.