Boncoura

kylepw

I only have the 66, but I love them! It's been a love/hate relationship but great jeans. I want to try the detergent just for novelty. A while back I saw they had a really nice sweater but was very expensive. I was also browsing alpha shadows again looking at what they had and saw prices went up. Glad I grabbed mine when I did. 

• 4 weeks later...

thank you both kind sirs!

[and just to share the basics, doesn't shrink too much [it is receiving 15 min front loader 40c washes], seems to be all cotton stitching - hence lovely puckers - is generously sized everywhere [wearing a 38 whereas for lvc jkt would wear a 44] except for length - but that makes it a nice hoverer between blouson and chore... loving the scalloped front... as wearing it between jkt & shirt the collar is expected first place of blow out / fatigue]

• 2 weeks later...

I like my Boncoura been wearing the jeans for a good few years now and have a couple of jackets and chino trousers. 

My only gripes would be on both my pairs of Z jeans the zips broke, I like the fit but the zip puts me off purchasing them again.  

Have a couple of pairs of 66 as well and the stitching around the crotch has needed to be reinforced as was coming loose. This happened on my most recent pair after only a few weeks wear. 

Final gripe is the pricing has been gradually been getting more and more expensive year on year, which I don’t mind if the quality matches.

They make some great material both the denim and chino cloth is superior to others I have tried and their fit is perfect for me but the construction of the clothes could be improved imo.

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, Broark said:

Those look great! Need to wear my XX’s more...

Thank you. I’m kind of not wanting to wear it too often now since I really like the look of it now.  I do have the xx too but currently too hot over in Thailand.   Looking forward to see your xx on here.   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Heyo!

I have a pair of Boncoura 66 in size 29 that I'm looking to sell. They have VERY little wear. I'll post up some picture later. 

I'd sell for $120 shipped in the US. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Force them to do a longer inseam and you might have more people on board ;)

But I agree, that would be something nice

Was just about to say this. I'm pretty short myself, but Boncoura's inseams are pree damn short haha