Landadel

Superhorrortrash

YO

I know there´s a thread on zombie movies, but let´s talk about real trashy horror movies.

My friends and I wanna watch some on Helloween.

I appreciate your help.

one of the cool trashy horror movie i saw couple of times, its 'Martyrs', both gore and scary at same time. sure its not like siberian film or august underground but its pretty trash.

I recommend Evil Bong and Evil Bong 2: King Bong

one of the cool trashy horror movie i saw couple of times, its 'Martyrs', both gore and scary at same time. sure its not like siberian film or august underground but its pretty trash.

hmm, would never think to characterize Martyrs as "trash".

I thought it was thought provoking. I was stuck not knowing what else to do right after watching it.

ichi was pretty much the first 'extreme' film i ever saw as a kid; dope soundtrack too.

hmm, would never think to characterize Martyrs as "trash".

I thought it was thought provoking. I was stuck not knowing what else to do right after watching it.

yeah maybe idk i saw a couple of those classic trash mainstream like sodom, cannibal holocaust, serbian film etc 

but idk martyrs was like both bit trash and both scary, and one of the only horror movie that made me wtf is up.... idk it was really really good,

I remember seeing a japanese movie at my friend´s place. A female fighter pulled a sword out of her vagina.

Does anybody know what movie that was? Can´t ask my friend because it´s his ex-girlfriend´s dvd and things are awkward between them.

If it's not that, then the same studio that did Machine Girl and Robogeisha. Robogeisha was a massive letdown; they actually tried to give it a sense of pathos and plot.

Currently curious about Snuff 102. Its been a while since I've actually watched a gore-fest movie, and judging from what i've read on wikipedia this is totally fucked. 

This looks interesting too?