softest croissants, feelings

frasier oiseau

Waited until you had allies to stage this epic comeback? Go fuck a donkey, you dumbass cunt.

Oh look at this tough French guy we have here.

302sa5d.jpg

My G you look like the softest croissant in the bakery you ugly fuck.

You look like you inject heroin for breakfast.

But carry on, you got more e-peen so your opinions are obviously worth more than mine 

Edited by RichGang

I'm not your "G", whatever that means, you're still a dogfucker of the highest order. People who try to talk and act ghetto are basically animals.

HAHAHA Oh word? Wait so you know me? From my 22 posts on this here forum you came to the conclusion that I am "acting ghetto" and I'm an animal? I hate pussy ass racist bitches like you. You can talk all you want on a forum but I got 10 racks on it that you couldn't even fathom saying the shit you say here to a person of color (like me) face to face.

And chill with your beastiality shit dawgs we don't fuck animals here on Stunna Island

Edited by RichGang

HAHAHA Oh word? Wait so you know me? From my 22 posts on this here forum you came to the conclusion that I am "acting ghetto" and I'm an animal? I hate pussy ass racist bitches like you. You can talk all you want on a forum but I got 10 racks on it that you couldn't even fathom saying the shit you say here to a person of color (like me) face to face.

And chill with your beastiality shit dawgs we don't fuck animals here on Stunna Island

Oh my god, you're BLACK!!!! I'm so sorry, I hope I haven't offended you and your people. Just kidding, you're a dogfucker extraordinaire and I pee on your family tree.

waz CraCCin Fam ?man i dont get this shit..aught this is a sight why the fucc yall dissin eachotha and shit aint none of yalll gunna meet up and shoot it out ... most likley 1/4 of these Cats is Fake ... so stop wit thet Bk shit and the C k shit and the $ and the S's for 5's and all dat shit like fucc slobs and shit and all dat ....Cuzz most likley they fake as hella nd dont put down work why waiste ya time typin all that bull shit...cant we all just getta long lol ...but me thinks .... ehhhhh .. i dont think i could do it..iam quiccer to get along wit a blood Csides a king but Csides that ..Chill with all that shit

Feel me CUz?

waz CraCCin Fam ?man i dont get this shit..aught this is a sight why the fucc yall dissin eachotha and shit aint none of yalll gunna meet up and shoot it out ... most likley 1/4 of these Cats is Fake ... so stop wit thet Bk shit and the C k shit and the $ and the S's for 5's and all dat shit like fucc slobs and shit and all dat ....Cuzz most likley they fake as hella nd dont put down work why waiste ya time typin all that bull shit...cant we all just getta long lol ...but me thinks .... ehhhhh .. i dont think i could do it..iam quiccer to get along wit a blood Csides a king but Csides that ..Chill with all that shit Feel me CUz?

Jesus...

speaking of old ancient things on the internet we are reminded of when reading this thread

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nx6FRSemW38&oref=https%3A%2F%2Faccounts.google.com%2FServiceLoginAuth&has_verified=1&client=mv-google&layout=mobile

Perfect example, people who talk big talk but in actuality..

it's the quiet ones you should be wary of