Alden x Leffot LWB #8 Shell Cordovan and Alden LHS in Brown CXL - 8D fits 8.5 - New

Erik Wagner

I just got word that my pair of Alden x Leffot #8 LWBs (Barrie Last) with antique sole edge are being shipped. Unfortunately I also just found out that I am off to business school and will soon be eating a steady diet of Top Ramen and Kraft Mac and Cheese. So, I'm going to have to toss these shoes up on the market (let's face it, $690 can feed me for a year with that diet). 

I got them 9/12 and I must say that they're freaking gorgeous. The both have the "Horween" stamp on the sole of each shoe. I really wish I could keep them, but I have other expenses that need to take priority right now. 

They're brand new, never been worn or even tried on. I'll eat the cost for shipping in CONUS and am asking $690. Get them brand new, below cost, in a sold out size.

SOLD

2d0b4728_image-2_2.jpeg

8504c9f7_image-3_2.jpeg

I also have a new pair of Alden LHS in brown chromexcel on the Van last. I have worn these three times total, not joking. Twice to the office and once on a flight. No scratches or scuffs. Minimal wear on the soles. Just starting to see some rolls/creasing from the few times I wore them. These are the perfect casual shoes. I will consider trades for the LHS. Asking $450. That's $80 less than retail.

561d1821_20140823_151403.jpeg

58089fe7_20140823_151421.jpeg

Edited by Erik Wagner

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...